Chapter One

Second Person POV:

You rested on your bed looking around your purple-colored room. You've already been to the park four times today out of pure boredom. Now, what do you do? Your foster mother has gone on a date for a week, leaving you and your older brother at the house alone. The only problem was, he left for work. So you were all alone. You got up and went to the bathroom to take care of business. The moment you finished you heard some commotion in your room. You walked over to the bathroom door and grabbed your bat just in case.  Slowly, you walked over to your bedroom and kicked the door open. Suddenly, you saw a stranger in your house, just laying on your bed. You debated on beating the shit out of them or calling the police. He gets up and stares at you, saying "If you tell anyone about me being here, I will kill you and everyone you love."  Out of pure panic, you paused there in fear. He stared for a moment, "Glad we could come to an agreement." Looking back at the ceiling. You hated the thought of losing your friends from school. "It's very rude to stare," he said getting up. You looked away slightly. "You're quiet when you are scared huh? That's alright. Now, I'm going to stay here, whether you like it or not." "W-Woah there! I live here with my family!" He pushed you against the wall, "Did I stutter." You felt your face heat up from the position you were in. He backed up slightly. "Now. I want you to-" You heard the front door open. "I'm home. Don't bother me, I'm going to take a shower." You heard him walk into the bathroom and shut the door. "An older brother?" he asked. "Mhm..." You nodded slowly. Right, he was home. Philly, your older brother. "Look, you can't stay here." You said kinda upset that your privacy was being violated. "I said, I was staying here. End of story." You growled and walked out of the room shutting the door behind you. A COMPLETE stranger is just going to live in your house?! You walked over and sat in your living room. You probably won't get any sleep, staying awake making sure you won't die. You turn on the tv and watch your murder shows. The next episode was about a man named, "The Sad Face Murderer." That sounded appealing to your liking. You watched the video showing how he murdered people. He kind of looked like, the man in your bedroom...You felt yourself get sleepy. Dang murder shows. You looked at the time on the clock then shut your eyes for a minute, making sure you keep your pocket knife close to you.  Before you knew it, you heard your phone alarm go off. You groaned and looked at the time, 10 In the morning. You looked around and everything looked normal. You got up and smelt bacon, wanting to vomit imminently. "Philly! Why are you making bacon!" I growled. When I was younger, Philly made bacon. Every. Single. Day. Messing it up for me entirely. "What, do you not like bacon?" said the stranger in my kitchen. I nervously looked at him, "Uh...No...It got ruined for me when I was younger..." He nodded, "I hate eggs. Mcdaniel's ruined it for me." I smiled and watched him cook. Maybe living with him wouldn't be so bad? No. What if he tries to poison me. DO NOT let your guard down.

Hello, guys, gals, and others! Thank you for reading this! More is hopefully going to come out soon! I hope you have a nice day, not because I said so but because I want you to.