Chapter Forty-Seven~ (Merry Christmas!)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

There is Smut/Rape involved with this chapter! Continue at your own risk! 

Second Person POV:

You looked at Archer feeling a smile grow across your face. Then you felt dizzy again...You watched the whole room spin and then it just went dark. "Muffin!?" You heard Archer scream in fear. You looked around confused. Then...You saw her. Charlotte. She looked mad. Madder than ever, "Just what do you think you're doing?!" She yelled. "Charlotte...I think it's time to move on. Archer isn't interested in you anymore-" She slapped you. "You think you know everything! Don't you!?" You touched your face, "Well, I mean! I've heard everything Archer told Lottie!" She sighed, "Then you haven't heard it all..." "Tell me your side then." You said. She nodded, "I'll show you. I have the ability to review all my memories..." You watched the pitch-black turn into a hospital room. You saw Archer sitting on a chair next to Charlotte. They both looked so young...You could barely recognize  Archer... "What's wrong, Charlotte..?" Archer asked. She smiled slightly, "Well...You remember what happened a few weeks ago?" You watched Archer's face go red. "Y-Yes! I r-remember! W-What about it?" She smiled, "Well...I appreciate you helping me feel better...But now, you're going to be a dad." You watched Archer's eyes widen. "Oh my god...Charlotte I'm sorry-" She laughed, "Don't worry! I wanted it to be you...Nobody but you..." Archer laughed smiling. You heard an Alarm go off. "Oh...Six already?" Archer said nervously. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later!" Archer smiled nodding, then he left. Charlotte got up and picked up the hospital note. "Finally...I can leave..." She grabbed her jacket leaving. Then you watched everything go outside. You saw Charlotte walking home, then you saw a man running up to her, she looked back and tried to run but he caught up to her. He grabbed her and brought her into an alley. You watched to pause. "I was...Rapped...I thought I would be fine, since well...You don't get pregnant twice..." She sighed. You watched it change to Charolette at a doctor's office with Archer. Archer sat there smiling. "Alright, Mr.Reed, Can you leave the room for a moment?" He nodded leaving the room. "I'm sorry to tell you this. But you have superfetation..." You watched her eyes widen, "W-What?! So I'm..." He sighed nodding, "You're pregnant with Archer's child, and the stranger from the alley..." You watched tears go down her face. "What am I doing to do..?" She said in fear. "C-Can I abort one..?" He sighed shaking his head, "I'm afraid not. We wouldn't know which one was which. So just to be safe you'd have to abort them both.  And you and I both know you can't afford that...If your parents found out they would throw you out imminently. " She sighed, "I'll give birth to Archer's...Then give away the other one..." He nodded, "I wish you luck." You looked at Charlotte, "Oh god...I'm so sorry-" She sighed, "The story isn't over." It moved to a store. "This was when Lottie was three..." Charlotte was looking through a freezer. You watched a man walking over and grabbing her waist. "Oh, Charlotte...How is our son doing..?" You watched Charlotte panic. "V-Very good!" He slapped her. "Wrong answer, bitch! We both know you gave him away!" She looked at him in fear, "P-Please don't hurt me!" He groaned, "Let's see. Every weekend, I want you at my house with our son. You will not tell your husband about this. If he finds out, your daughter and Archer are dead." She nodded in fear. "See you tomorrow?" He asked, She slowly nodded. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, "Good." Then it stopped. You turned to Charlotte. "I tried to protect Archer and Lottie as best as I could..." You smiled and grabbed her hands. "I promise I'll protect them the best I can. " She smiled wiping her tears, "Thank you..." She disappeared. Then, you opened your eyes looking around. You were in a hospital. Archer was sitting on a couch holding his head. You could barely see his face, but you could hear him beating himself up over you passing out. You frowned turning to face him. "I will!" He looked at you surprised. "Muffin! You're okay!" He ran over and hugged you. You smiled hugging him. "What do you mean I will..?" He asked confused. You smiled, "You asked if I would marry you." His eyes widened. He kissed you. "Thank you! I love you!" You smiled. "Of course!" He let go of you looking away. He looked like he was trying to contain his joy. He sat on the bed smiling. "I'm so glad you're okay..." You nodded. You turned into Archer's arms, looking up at him with big eyes. "You want something... I can tell." He chuckled, wrapping both his arms around your waist. One hand snaked down, gently grabbing your ass. "I do, how could you tell?" You innocently giggled, rubbing his shoulders carefully. "You've got that look in your eyes. The same look the night we first-" "Really? Everywhere I go is just this!" you both snapped your heads around, facing Noah in the hallway. He looked disgusted. "Come on Noah, it's Christmas lighten up a little!" Archer scolded gently. He didn't let you go from his embrace. "Just stop..." He sighed, turning and walking away. You tried to go after him, only for Archer to pull you back. "He's in a funny mood, just ignore it." He muttered, much too focused on squeezing your ass. "He's upset on Christmas, poor man..." You said softly, pushing away from him. You could hear him groan, trying to hold onto you. "Muffin..." He groaned, pulling a face at you. "I'll only be a minute. Then I'm all yours." You smiled, walking down the hall after Noah. He scoffed, but let you go after him. You walked up to Noah's office door. "Noah? Can I come in?" You knocked. "Why?" He yelled back. You shook your head, knocking as you opened the door. Noah was at their desk pretending to be busy. "Noah. What's wrong?" He groaned "You all have someone for Christmas! Someone really special! I have nobody at all! Not after Casey left!" He cried out. "Oh, Noah..." You sighed, gently rubbing his back. "It's so unfair! All I want is someone to spend Christmas with! And don't you dare say that spending it with you and Archer is the same!" He sniffed, turning to look at you. His eyes were red and sore-looking. You looked at his desk and picked up a photo. "Why don't you ask out Alex..?" His eyes widened, "No way! That's too embarrassing!" You sighed, "Don't wanna be alone? Ask her." He shook his head. "No way!" You smiled looking out the hall. "Oh, nurse!" A red-haired woman walked in, you watched Noah's face turn as red as the nurse's hair. "Yes? Is something wrong?" You shook your head. "Noah would like to talk to you!" You said walking away. You walked back to your room. Archer sat there waiting. You sat next to him. He smiled and hugged you. "Merry Christmas, Muffin." He smiled. You smiled hugging him. "Merry Christmas..." He nodded. "Lottie and Zane will be in Hawaii on their honeymoon in an hour...Skipping school...But I think It'd be nice to...Go home...And you'd get my gift... " "A Christmas gift?" You looked at him curiously as he cuddled you affectionately. "Yep!" he grinned and kissed your cheek. "Well then! Let's get home, shall we?" He nodded smiling.

Time skip~ (Eh, I'll make it longer for you guys. It's Christmas. Edited Jan 4, 2022):

⚠️ Starts here ⚠️

"Can I see it now?" You looked at him and were more curious than ever. He just smirked and took his shirt off. You felt yourself blush. You felt yourself get pushed over onto the bed. He grabbed the waistband of your trousers and teasingly slid them down your legs, his own lip being taken in by his teeth. Once they were discarded, he ran his hands slowly back up your thigh, goosebumps appearing on your skin as you basked in the feeling of his hands on you. He pulled your shirt up slightly, leaving love bites up your stomach as he pulled it up further. You laid in your red underwear as his eyes raked your body from head to toe. "Fuck, you're so adorable..." He let out a sigh of appreciation before leaning down, his lips meeting on top of yours, electrifying your body. You became impatient with the lack of progress as you laid kissing for longer than you wanted. You grabbed the end of his black sweater and yanked it over his head, throwing it behind you. "My my...Can't wait?" He smirked. That oh-so-familiar smirk...He watched your breathing increase as you stared at his eyes. Grabbing the hem of your underwear, he pulled them down your long, tanned legs and threw them. His eyes scan your body hungrily. Once again, he kissed down your stomach, trailing further down until he reached his destination. With his hands gripping your hips, his lips started to work in between your thighs causing you to gasp in shock and pleasure. He started leaving more love bites on your leg. "Shit... You taste so good." He crawled back up your body and crashed his lips on yours so you could taste yourself before standing up and pulling his trousers down along with his boxers you watched as his hard gave to attention against his stomach. He smirked as he caught your stare. Crawling back on top of you, he positioned himself as he placed his head in the crook of your neck. Without warning, he slammed into you. His heartbeat sped up as he heard you cry out in pleasure. "Fuck..." He whispered as he felt your walls wrapped around him as he rocked his hips against yours to a set rhythm. With every moan and cry you let out, his movements sped up. "Shit, Archer! That feels so good!~" You moaned continuously, your mouth dropping to form an 'O' shape as you felt immense pleasure run through your entire body. "Who's making you feel this good?" His head came out of the space in your neck so he could look at you and capture the moment you fell apart from beneath him. "Y-You are!" Your back arched as your head flew back, you began to feel that similar knot in your stomach as Archer's thrusts became quick and sharp.  You brought your head back up to look at him, from the way his jaw clenched and his eyes darkened, you knew he was as close as you were. "Fuck, Archer!" You moaned one final time before letting go and trying your best to keep your eyes open and being able to witness Archer as he climaxed. His dick twitched from within you and the grip he had on your hips tightened. Profanities and groans left Archer's lips as the rocking he was doing against your hips became sloppy as he rode out his orgasm. He smiled pulling out, laying next to you. "Merry Christmas, Muffin." He smirked deeply, pressing his lips against yours for one final kiss.

1889 words. Wow, I was very generous this Christmas.