Chapter Two

Second Person POV:

You rested on the couch.  You decide to Look on your phone for something to do. Suddenly, your friend Lacey text you. 'Hiya! :D'. You feel a smile grow on your face. 'I was wondering if you wanted to go downtown and play around? Maybe look around in antique shops!' You looked around, Maybe that would get my mind off the guy just randomly here. 'Sure kiddo.' You responded. You got up and looked around. "Hey! Uh...Whatever your name was! I'm going downtown to see a friend! I'll be gone for a while." He groaned, "Yeah. Sure, muffin." You paused feeling your face go pink, "Muffin?" He chuckled, "Yeah? So what." "R-Right...I'm going now." you walked away feeling your face heat up.  You walked out the front door and got in your car, driving to the town over where Lacey lives. God, what is that guy's problem? You legit just met yesterday. Well, I wouldn't count that as a meeting, since you don't know his name, and he doesn't know yours. You go enter downtown and you notice it is very...Quiet. There was barely anyone there. And the buildings looked, older than normal. You kind of like the setting. You got out of the car and looked back at your phone. Wondering which store Lacey went to. Considering there were 20 antique stores. You heard a small noise coming close to you, almost like a dozen bells. You turned around and felt yourself get hugged by a short female. "I missed you!" she said squeezing you. You chuckled, "I missed you too, princess." That was Lacey. She seems all cute and sweet, but when you get to know her. She is...Something else. You walked down the street and turned the corner to one of the antique stores, while Lacey talked about her day. You opened the door and she walked in first, you following behind. The store had about 2 stories and looked like it went on forever. "Wowie! Lookie! It's so huge!" You chuckled at how Lacey said that on purpose to make your mind go there. The man at the register looked up at you two. "What are you two doing out?" Lacey looked over, "What's wrong with going out Mr?" He shook his head, "Haven't you heard? There is a murderer on the loose." Lacey's eyes widened. "A murderer?" The man nodded, "They called him, The Sad Face Murderer." your eyes widened. Everything was clear now. The man who lives in your house was that murderer. The man on your show last night. It was the same person. Lacey looked over, "Are you alright? You look a little pale. And you're breathing a little too fast- Oh no! Are you having a panic attack again!?" You saw the room spin and before you knew it, you couldn't even tell what Lacey was saying. Then all you saw was black, and a familiar voice said, "Lights out."