Chapter Thirty-Five (Special!~)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There is Smut/Rape involved with this chapter! Continue at your own risk!

Second Person POV:

You walked out of the room and smelt bread baking. You looked around, the whole house was decorated for thanksgiving. Is it Thanksgiving already? You sat on the couch and heard a turkey noise. You looked over and saw a real turkey. "W-What!? Archer what the fuck!" You screamed out trying to get away. "What!?" He screamed out, "I'm in the middle of shit!" You stared at the turkey, "Archer, why the hell is there a turkey!?" "We have ham too." You paused, "I swear to god if there is a pig running around the house too." He laughed slightly, "No no...It's a tradition with me and Lottie. We personally kill a turkey." You stared. "O-Oh...How...Fun..." You look at your phone, a million messages. From Lacey, and Noah. Saying what time they'll be there. You looked over at Lottie. She came in from her room all dressed up. "You look lovely!" She smiled, "Thank you!" She walked into the kitchen to help Archer. I guess Zane won't be joining us. You looked around clueless about what to do. You walked over, Archer was dressed up too. How cute. He looked at you for a second before breaking eye contact. He was in the middle of cooking so much food. "Do you need any help..?" You asked, he looked down at you. "Yeah..." he handed you a bowl of whipped cream. "Whip this while I go kill a turkey." He grabbed it by the neck and dragged it off, while Lottie ran off following him. Leaving you all alone. You continued to whip the cream. You heard Lottie cheer, assuming the turkey was dead.

Third-Person POV:

About...Three hours later, people started showing up. Lacey, Noah, and his wife, then...Someone muffin didn't recognize. But Lottie did. She ran over and hugged her. "I missed you!" She yelled out. The woman smiled. "I missed you too."

Archer's POV:

After a while, we finally got finished cooking. The game was on and the table was set. Everyone sat down to eat, I sat next to Lottie, Muffin, and upsetting, Beth. My sister. She kept talking about how she lives 11 hours away and her plane ride was so upsetting. Maybe that bitch shouldn't have moved to Scotland. And why did she? Connect with her roots. She is 50% Scottish.  Like what the actual fuck? I tried to ignore my sister and pay attention to the others. Lacey looks as happy as she could be eating turkey. But that might be because she got a little wine... Muffin's friend, Noah was always talking to his wife so. There wasn't much from them. And Lottie was talking to Beth, trying to keep her away from me. Which I am grateful for. I looked at Muffin. They were quite as they could be. I'm sure Beth scared them with all her screaming and shit. We all eat and most of them left to sit on the couch to watch football, Beth and Lottie went to clean up and I took Muffin to the bedroom. I shut my door and turned to them. "Is everything alright..?" "This is the first time I met anyone from your family. And I'm sure she hates me." "Muffin, she loves you, stop freaking out!" I said as I sat next to them on the bed. "But Archer, I doubt that she actually likes-" I cut her off by smashing my lips on hers, they kissed back almost immediately. I let go. "I'll cover you in hickies and fuck you up right now if you promise to try to talk to her after" I said looking  them on the bed, they nodded. I hovered over them and attacked their neck with kisses, occasionally biting and sucking, leaving marks. My hand slowly trailed down their body, until I reached their jeans, I slowly unbuttoned them as I continued attacking their neck. I kissed from their neck, up to their lips, and as we mad out I pulled their jeans and underwear off of them and I slowly stuck I finger in them, causing them to whimper, then I put another one in causing them to gasp making a slight noise... I trailed my kisses back down their body until I reached her legs. I placed soft kisses on their thighs. I slowly inserted causing them to moan and gasp at the size. They started breathing heavily as I started out fast. Their hands got tangled in my hair as I pushed farther. "Oh fuck Archer~" they breathed out, causing me to smirk. "P-Please don't s-stop" they softly moaned, which made me go completely faster. "I'm close A-Archer..." they breathed out after a bunch of moans, I kept going a little faster until they came, Making me release. They made a loud noise before I pulled out.  I licked them clean, then sat up. "Thank god the room is soundproof huh?" I chuckled, "Now you have to talk to her." I said, "Fine..." They said. They put her pants back on and other things. "Let's go..." I said and grabbed their hand, we got back into the room, and we talked with the guest. And my sister started to, appreciate my Muffin's existence. We decided to play twister during halftime.  Lottie had her whole body on top of Beth, Muffin was on one side of the corner struggling not to do the splits, Lacey was drunkenly playing the game and Noah was suffering being a male trying this. Beth fell and Lottie laughed, Beth crawled out and stood next to me. "Right-hand green." I said, watching Lacey suffer. "Left hand-" I got interrupted, "Left hand my ass, Archer only!" I looked at Beth, "I'm not even playing-" Lottie laughed, "You know the rules dad!" "We're siblings!" I yelled. "Don't turn your back on family." I sighed and did it, she stood there laughing. I cleared my throat, "Left-hand red." I watched Lacey fall and scream out, "FUCK." She got up and sat on the couch. "I can't wait for glockencock." Beth said smiling. "Cock?" Lottie looked over confused. "It's a holiday in Scotland. We celebrate it on December 9th. We celebrate where old man McHaggis got his boaby shot clean off. We wear kilts to let our cocks hang free." Lottie looked at me. "I suddenly want to go to Scotland in December." I laughed, "No way in hell." Noah laughed slightly. "I can't wait until I get to leave." Lacey said drunkenly. "Shut it you cat girl before I take my fucking flagpole and show it up your arse." She said in her Scottish accent. "The both of you are drunk. Both go to a different room." They'd whined and left.  A few hours later everyone would leave. Thank god. I never want to see anyone from that get together for another year. Oh right...I live with two of them. Damn it.

Happy turkey day everyone! :D

I tried to have a somewhat normal chapter. If it says it was posted Nov,29 it's becuse I went to edit it. It was really on Thanksgiving.