Chapter Thirty

Lottie's POV:

I looked out the window seeing Zane. I opened it, "Z-Zane!" I yelled out slightly. I caught his attention and he rode over. "Why are you crying, Lottie? Did he hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head, "I'm... Pregnant..." I whispered. He gasped. "D-Did I?-" I shrugged. "I don't know for sure...I think so." He took my hand, "I'm so sorry..." I looked at him upset, "Why are you apologizing..? I'm the one who is taking your chance to have fun with the rest of your life..." He laughed, "C'mon...I love you. And I want to be here for you." I smiled feeling my face heat up. I hugged him. "Thank you..." Dad kicked the door open, "Lottie-" he spotted Zane, "Who the hell is that!?" I let go and turned around, looking at him in fear, "I'm...The father to her child, and I take full responsibility." He walked over and moved me out of the way, looking at Zane, "Full... You'll take care of the baby,  and Lottie..?" He nodded, "I'll take care of everything!" I smiled slightly, dad got close and whispered something in his ear, Zane whispered something back and dad left the room, slightly pissed. I looked back at Zane, "Aw, you were great sweetie!" I said. He smiled slightly and got in through the window. "I wanted to ask you something earlier..." I smiled nodding, "We've known each other for a long time, and I wanted to take this further. Even though we just kinda did." He chuckled nervously getting on his knee, "Lottie Reed. Will you marry me?" He pulled out a ring. I felt my face heat up. "Z-Zane...This is all happening so fast-" "Just imagine it with what happened earlier! In the heat of the moment! Before someone showed up!" He said smiling. I paused and thought back, feeling my heart race. I looked over at the doorway seeing dad's partner there like they were shipping it. I groaned and shut the door, then looked back at Zane nodding. "I will." I mouthed He smiled and picked me up hugging me. "I love you so much!" he smiled yelling. I kissed his cheek, "You better!" I replied laughing. "Now why the hell would I lie about something so important?" I smiled, resting my head on his chest. Dad cleared his throat, "We'll do more tests later...Just...Get some sleep." He set me down and smiled, "I should really get back anyway...I live an hour away anyway." Dad growled slightly, "You stay here Zane, it's already late." You could tell dad didn't really want to say that. He smiled, "Thank you, Mr.Reed!" He picked me up and opened the door leading me to my bedroom. "Let's get some rest, shall we?" he asked. I smiled and nodded sleepily. He set me down on the bed and laid next to me, with his arms wrapped around me. "First time we're in bed without having fun huh?" He whispered, I smiled, "Yeah...I guess your right." He smirked, "Can we change that later..?" I blushed, "M-Maybe..."