Chapter Thirteen

Archer's POV:

I took a sip of beer while they looked at me, "Archer?" I looked over, "Yes. That is my name." "I didn't think it'd be so...Strange." I groaned, "Would you rather me be Ricky?" they shook their head. "What did Lacey want anyway..." I asked before I sipped my beer. "She saw you and me having-" I choked on my beer, coughing. Then I looked over. "She what!?" They looked at me nervously, "She saw what you did. And wanted to apologize..." I got up, "You mean you let her go!? Do you know what'll happen if she describes me to someone!? I'm going to go to jail! Or worse, I'll be sentenced to death!" "You should have thought about that before you murdered people and did that to me!" they yelled out. I stormed into the room and put my pants on, along with my jacket. "Now where are you going!?" they yelled out. "I'm going to have a talk with Lacey." I opened the door and slammed it shut." 

Second Person POV:

You look out the window as you see archer get in your car and leave. Feeling yourself get nervous. You look around and see your phone on a shelf in the kitchen. You get on the counter and get your phone from the shelf. Then call Lacey. It dialed and you sat there nervously. Beep, beep, beep. She hung up on you. You called again. Beep, beep, beep. Again. Beep, beep, beep. 'Please, Lacey. Pick up.' Finally, she answered. "What is it..." You sigh, "Lacey, you're my friend. And as your friend, I should always warn you about bad things. And...That guy who you saw in the window, is coming over there...And I don't know if he's going to hurt you or just talk with you...But please be careful."  "She'll be careful." Archer's voice said then, Beep, beep, beep. You looked at your phone panicked. How did he get to the other town so quickly... I knew well that it took sixteen minutes to drive from my house to Lacey's town. Even if you were speeding it would have taken ten to fourteen minutes. So how the hell did he get there so fast... Wait. No. Lacey's in trouble and Archer took your only car! What were you supposed to do!? You paced the floor worried. What were you going to do? There was nothing to do. It was over.