Chapter Twenty-One.

Charlotte's POV:

I whined, "C'mon Archerrr...It'll be alright!" He sighed, "I don't feel comfortable about this, Charlotte. I don't want any consequences..." I smiled, "C'mon...Your parents died recently, that's a lot of stuff to handle...It's just a beer. It won't hurt you." He looked over, "Look...Charlotte...I'm thirteen...No we're near the legal age, and you want me to do...Things for people eighteen and older...I'm just not comfortable-" I took the bottle and shoved it in his mouth, watching him chug it down, I took it out, "See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" He nodded his head. "Quit being a pussy and drink up." He took the bottle and finished it off. "Now. You ready to have some fun..?" He nodded his head violently while smiling. "Good to hear."

Lottie's POV:

I got in the driveway and looked in the mirror. "Did dad fall asleep..?" I asked his partner. "Mhm..." I took the key out and got out. I opened my dad's car door and shook him. He gasped and looked at me. "Hey, dad...You fell asleep... We're at my place." He looked out the window and nodded. His partner got out of the car. "Are you alright..?" I asked. He shook his head, "I had a dream about your mother... She's been haunting me since she died." I sighed, "What was it this time..?" "It was...The night we made you." I looked at him surprised, "You were young when that happened...You were thirteen...and she was..." He sighed, "Fifteen...I kinda wish I never met her...But I wouldn't have my princes huh?" He smiled. I helped him out of his chair. "Why don't I get you a drink...Huh?" "I'll go that beer from eight years ago," he said walked inside the house. "Your house is depressing." I walked inside. "It's not that bad! You want some vodka?" He stared at me, "Aren't you under the drinking age..?" I smiled, "Mhm!" He sighed, "Alright. Sure. Have you tried it?" He shook his head, "Have you?" I nodded, "I don't remember what happened after I drank it though...Oh well!" I poured some for both of us. "I have a good feeling about this." I said, "Really? I don't." He said drinking some of it. I drank some. Sure, dad was addicted to beer, but he gets drunk easier. And I just started a while ago...So who knows how that'll end. "Whoever does the craziest shit ever. Will get money from my wallet." Dad said taking a sip. "How much do you have." He shrugged, "Fifty?" I smiled, "Say, less." I chugged the drink down. Regretting it. This won't end well... He laughed slightly, "Can't handle it already?" He paused. "Wait...This is a competition to see who will get drunk the most and do the stupidest shit..." He took a bottle and chugged it. Now I had a horrible feeling about this.