Chapter Four

Second Person POV:

You suddenly feel way more unsafe than before. Was murderer a trigger word? "That's what you are! Don't think I don't know who you are!" You could see anger grow on his face, you grabbed a pocket knife from your extra clothes and pointed it at him just in case. "Who do you think you are, brat. Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your elders?" You stood there panicked, suddenly the door started to open, he sat back down and you closed your knife. The doctor walked in, "Oh good, your up. I was just going to retrieve my walkie-talkie." He turned on the radio. 'We need a doctor on the fourth floor. Four patients found unconscious with stab wounds.' You felt yourself shiver, "Man...That's the third time this week..." he sighed and looked at the murderer himself, "Oh? May I ask who you are?" He smiled, "A boyfriend." You looked over, "Wha-" "Oh!" the doctor interrupted, "I see. Well, they are all better now! You two should get out while you can, who knows when-" 'I need a doctor imminently! Please!' the walkie-talkie said. "Right." the doctor left the room. You turned to the boyfriend, "Excuse me!? Boyfriend!? Like hell you are! You are what? Sixty!?" "I'm thirty-one." He growled. "There is still an eleven-year gap- Hold on! You killed the people on the third floor!" He smirked, "Fourth, but yes. I did."  You groaned, "Why would you do that?!" "I've got a hit list muffin, I have to follow it." "Give me your knife right now Mr." He paused, "What- Why?" "If you want to live in my house you will not murder any more people!" You said walking towards him. He got up, "I will not be threatened by someone way shorter than me." You knocked him over and tried to find where he put his knife, then you heard a big gasp. You looked over to see Lacey with Mcdaniel's in her arms. "Am I interrupting something..?" You get up imminently, "N-No! He just uhhh took something  from me!" "Who is that" He whispered. "A friend," you responded. "Don't embarrass me."  He smirked, "Kitten, why did you stop? I was enjoying that." You felt yourself go red as Lacey fangirled away. "What are you talking about! I d-didn't do anything!" You tried to explain. "You don't want to make Daddy angry, do you?" He said messing with your hair. "Do you do this to every victim..." You groaned. "Nope. Just you, muffin." You stared at him, "This is not over."