Chapter Forty-Eight

The picture above is of Jammie! I thought, "Why not show what he looks like?" He's a...Interesting man. Should I make a story for him? Hmm...I'll think about it...

Second Person POV:

You woke up rubbing your eyes, you felt Archer's hand reach over tapping you a few times. You looked over confused. Archer looked upset, really...Really upset. He looked like he was looking for something, but didn't feel like opening his eyes. You looked over to see a blanket...It wasn't cold...So why did he want it..? You shrugged it off picking up the blanket...It smelt like vanilla...You looked around for charlotte...But she was nowhere to be found...It was the blanket...It had word stitching in it... "Feel better blanket! -For Archer, Made by Charlotte Dyson." She must have made it for him when they were younger... You handed Archer the blanket, seeing his face look happier...Lottie said that Archer banned all vanilla because it reminded him of his wife...Guess sometimes he wants to be reminded... You sat up looking around. Archer's spouse huh? That was an interesting title...It sounded so weird...You've only known each other for a few months...You wondered if your foster mom was even worried that you were gone...It didn't matter now...Philly is dead, and I ran off. She'll probably think we both left or went missing... You shook your head. Your two many miles away from her anyway...And I doubt she'd send someone looking for you. Maybe your real mother would...But not your foster mom... You got up deciding to get a drink of water. You walked into the kitchen getting water. Everything was starting to get boring with the kids away...Especially since Archer has mainly spent his time at work. He said it was really important...You shrugged sitting on the couch. Archer spends ten hours at work. School students only spend Seven hours and Thirty-five minutes...Then he spends the rest of his time sleeping... What is he even doing..? You heard the phone ring. You walked over to pick it up. But when you got there, the phone stopped ringing. Archer must have picked up...You picked up the phone muting yourself. "Morning, Archey! Did I bother you?" Archer would groan. "Yes. I was sleeping, asshole." He giggled. "But today is the day!" Archer sighed, "I know it is. But I want to sleep." "Oh, Archeyyy... I feel so lonely...Please come over...We'll have fun! I promiseee~" "Just turn off the lights and watch a horror movie. That way you'll always feel like someone's there." Archer said chuckling. "Archey! I'm serious!" Archer growled, "And you think I'm not?! I want fucking sleep, Jammie! Call me again and I'll kill you!" He hung up. "Archer! Hello? Damn it..." Jammie hung up. You sighed shaking your head. Of course, Jammie calls bothering Archer... You decided to walk back to the bedroom. You walked in and saw Charlotte again...Sure she looked different...More human-like, considering before she looked like a literal ghost. But she just looked like she wanted to watch Archer. You quietly sat down next to Archer. She looked up at you nervously. You shook your head and looked at your phone. She went back to looking at Archer. 'He's Thirty-Two and he still sleeps with the blanket..?' You paused. "Thirty-one... He's thirty-one." You whispered. She shook her head. 'Thirty-Two. He was my husband. I should know. But...Deep inside...He still is that adorable fifteen-year-old I fell in love with...' You just nodded looking at your phone... She smiled messing with Archer's hair. "Charlotte...I promised you I was going to take care of Archer and Lottie...Why are you still here...?" You whispered. She looked over smiling. 'I just...Wanted to see him again." Archer's phone alarm went off, He'd groan and turn it off. You watched him just lay there for a minute. "...Charlotte..?" You heard him ask. She smiled nodding. "What are you doing here..?" He groaned rubbing his eyes. She smiled, 'I just wanted to see you again. I'll go now though!' She turned around and started walking away, then Archer pulled her back. "No...I wanna ask you something..." She looked over confused and nodded. "W...Was I not good enough for you? Is that why you cheated on me..?" She shook her head holding his face. 'No...No...Of course not, sweetie...I never wanted to in the first place...It's just...The guy you killed the same night you killed me...He told me I had to stay with him and pretend to be his wife for the kid he made me have...Or else you and Lottie would have gotten hurt...And I didn't want that to happen...So I sacrificed myself for you, love...Of course, I knew you were already a murder...I just didn't want the chance of you getting hurt...' Archer stared at her getting up. "You made that up on the spot huh..?" He chuckled walking away. She shook her head following. 'No! I really did! Right!?' She looked over at you, causing Archer to look over. "You got them in your web of lies too huh..?" He said sighing. "Archer, please...She really was trying to protect you and Lottie...I promise..." He groaned, "If you say so." He started to walk away until Charlotte held him back. 'If I really didn't mean what I said, why didn't I divorce you? Leave while I had the chance?' He stared not saying a word. Then he just left. You sighed shaking your head. Charolette looked at you hesitating to move, then went off the same direction Archer did. You sighed getting up and looking towards the direction they went in, Archer walked in the bathroom and Charolette disappeared. You sighed, It's been fourteen years...And he's still upset with Charolette? You walked over to the bathroom hearing the shower on, you knocked on the door. "Archer..?" You asked, hearing your voice echo. This house was really empty without the kids...You had a feeling it was going to be like this for a while... "The door is unlocked." He said tiredly. You opened the door trying not to make eye contact. "Archer, Charolette-" He groaned, "Please, I don't wanna hear anything about Charolette." You nodded looking at the countertop. "...You have work today..?" You asked trying to start a conversation without being weird. "Yeah..." You looked at the mirror. "Could I come?" You asked smiling. He shrugged,(Not that you could see it.) "I don't know about that, my work is pretty intense, including with the fact that I could get arrested today." You paused looking over, trying to look at his neck up. "Arrested..? What do you mean?" He sighed, "Well, I have big plans today...And I've noticed missing posters for you everywhere...If someone sees me with you, they might think I kidnapped you. Which I technically did." He shrugged trying to get the shampoo out of his hair. You sighed nodding, "That's right... You technically did...Uh...Charolette said you were thirty-two?" You asked confused. He nodded sighing, "Another year my age gets farther than yours." You frowned, "C'mon Archer, it isn't that bad...." He sighed, "Maybe for you." You looked away as he got out drying himself off. "Archer...It really isn't that bad, so you got one year older? It's not the end of the world..." He sighed, "I know..." He started getting dressed, "I think you should stay home. I wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said. You whined, "Please Archerrrr...I promise I'll be careful!" He groaned, "Fine...But I'm not taking you anywhere near that building. You can either wait in the car or at the Starducks." You sighed, "Fine..."

Archer's POV:

I got in the car, muffin next to me. I didn't want Muffin to see my job. Not today at least. I had big plans...Everyone on that list with a highlighter all over it is gone. Except for Muffin, Noah, and Jammie. Which, I'm going to replace those three, with some...Important people at work. Basically. My plan was to murder off the boss, and those two other people who are always with him. Why you might ask? I'm sick of them thinking they can run the world by using insane people. I think it's time to make some changes around here. I blinked realizing I was driving. I tried to focus my eyes on the road. Muffin looked at me in pure fear, "You ran four stop signs! What were you doing!?" I smiled nervously, "I was just thinking about you!" They sighed shaking their head. "If you say so..." I smiled stopping at a stoplight, seeing a red-haired woman walk past the car, down the crosswalk. Her eyes widened as she went up to the passenger window, "Y/N! I've been looking for you everywhere! Why are you with this stranger-" My eyes widened as I floored the gas, driving away. "Who the hell was that!?" Muffin looked at me in pure fear, "That was my mom...My real mom..." I groaned hitting the dash, "I told you this was a bad idea!" They sighed nodding, "I-I didn't know we were that close to my old house..." I sighed, "I didn't wanna live far from Lacey...When she was still alive." They nodded, "Where is Lacey now..?" I sighed, "Bird Lane Cemetery." Muffin smiled, "That was her favorite street." I nodded pulling into the office building's parking lot. "Please, stay at Starducks...Charlotte was basically traumatized for the majority of our marriage because she visited me." Muffin sighed nodding, "I'm not like her though." I sighed getting out of the car walking to the passenger side, I kissed Muffin goodbye. "Love you." I smiled walking towards the building, as they walked to the Starducks across the street. I walked to the entrance meeting, Jammie. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I groaned, "Didn't you say you'd stop this after our kids got married?" He smiled, "I lieddd!~" I sighed. "You're discussing." He giggled, "Maybe so! But if I wasn't like this, I wouldn't be useful to the company, or you!" Jammie was right, he is very useful to the company, his job is to have my back, making sure I didn't get hurt or die. Jammie being a complete yandere can come in handy. Especially when he's praised. I sighed walking inside, "Stick to the plan?" Jammie asked, I nodded. "And, If you do good, I'll let you do whatever you want to me, as long as it isn't too physical..." He smiled, "Okay!" Here's the deal...We have a deal, that he'll work with me, as long as he gets something outta it...I have no choice. I walked to the elevator, Jammie following, "You knowww...I like it better when your hair was slicked back. Like how it was when you were in your twenties!" I smiled, "I liked that too, but the product got too expensive." I sighed, "Hm...Use grease! Like they did in the fifties!" I shrugged, "Maybe I'll consider it..." The elevator door opened, we walked into the room. Jammie and I walked to opposite sides of the room. We both would tap on the desk twice, saying, "Go outside and wait in the Starducks...Someone's about to have a fun surprise..." They nodded leaving. They already knew the plan, why wouldn't they? They were one of us. We got everyone out, I smiled picking up Jammie, who turned on the fire alarm. Then I threw him up making him go through the hole in the ceiling. He went up and turned off the power before he fell through the ceiling. I caught him setting him down, "You did great..." I said smiling. He giggled, "Thank you!" The two men from corporate ran outside of their office. "What the hell is going on!?" One yelled through the fire alarm. "Jammie ran over and knocked one on his knees, respectively stabbing his stomach until he stopped screaming. The other man from corporate looked at him in fear, I walked over and held a gun to his head, "Where's the boss, Allen?" I asked smiling. He groaned, "I'll never tell...You can't make me tell either..." I shrugged, "That's fine. I'll take care of your wife when I get off." I smiled putting a round of bullets in his skull. We looked around, we heard a group of footsteps running down the hall. I smiled looking at Jammie, "They sent back up...How about you just have a little fun?" He smiled nodding. This was going to be a fun day.

2032 WORDS. I WANTED TO MAKE IT LONGER, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO FOR FOUTY-NINE ANYWAYYYYY