Chapter Twenty-Three~

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There is Smut/Rape involved with this chapter! Continue at your own risk!

Second Person POV:

Drool fell from your mouth and he instantly opened your legs wider, you gripping to the bed even more. "Do it~ Pretty please~" You begged. With a growl, his dick rammed into your hole as a scream was the only thing that exited your mouth. His hands wrapped around your delicate throat as he thrust into you like an animal, watching your eyes lose their focus and trying to cry out. "Ah!~ I l-love Y-" You got cut off and cried out his name, his body uncontrollably slamming into your prostate forcefully which caused you to have a dry orgasm and your hole tightened around him. "I came! S-Stop trusting into me l-like that!~ I'm going to g-get addicted!~~" You begged, but he wasn't giving any sympathy. He flipped you on your stomach and pounded into your wet and tight hole, it was so intoxicating as sweat covered your body and your nails scratching up the bed sheets, screaming out moans that reached Lottie's neighbors. "I'm cumming!!~~" You cried as he growled into your ears. Your cum spurted onto the bed and his hand before collapsing. "I didn't cum yet, my bunny~" he slowly pulled out, and you moaned at the sensation before he picked you up and taking you to the dresser, setting you down. He pushed you down onto the dresser on your back, your legs on his shoulder before plunging into your entrance. "Ahhh!!!~~ A-Archer!~" Tears streamed down your face, his gaze watching your body shake and the dresser rocking back and forth, and even on the verge of breaking. Your hips were shaking, meeting with his deep and hard thrusts that drove you crazy. "I-I'm going to burst!~"

Third POV
Muffin was breaking down as they were being fucked into next year, clawing up the dresser beneath them. "Holly fu- Ahh!~" Soon they came on the both of them, and Archer's thrusting became sloppy as he growled. "You got tight~" Archer panted and pushed in farther before spilling all his cum into his lover, causing them to moan loudly. "Mhmm~ So hot~" Muffin purred and rubbed their nipples which set off Archer as he took him anywhere around the room, and used him like a cock sleeve. "Fucking whore." Archer said with a deep voice as he pulled Muffin's hair, and rapidly abused their prostate, overstimulating them even as they begged him to show mercy. "I c-can't cum a-anymore!" Muffin cried as their body was becoming limp, trying to hold onto anything in their reach but it was hopeless.
It was hours, and Muffin was being fucked helplessly as nothing but pure ecstasy left their pretty mouth. They were covered in cum and sweat, Muffin was filled to the brim with cum, and Archer was still fucking them senseless. "Mhm..~" The raven haired man panted heavily and pulled in one last hard thrust before cumming into Muffin once again, leaving them broken and filled with cum. "F-Fuck that was awesome." Archer pulled out and looked at Muffin. His eyes widend. "...Whoops..." He whispered to himself before carefully picking them up and carrying them to bed. He got them cleaned up and dressed into night clothes as Muffin was knocked out, and completely weak. Archer smiled as he put them to bed, and kissed their forehead. "Your amazing boyfriend will make it up to you later.~"