Chapter Twenty.

Second Person POV:

You got up and made your way towards Archer. He set down the girl and looked your way. "Hey, Muffin. What's wrong..?" You didn't even lay one glace on him, you looked at the girl. "Hello, May I ask your name?" She smiled, "Lottie, I'm your boyfriend's daughter!" Archer looked down at her, "Hey hey. I'm not their boyfriend." She looked up at Archer, "Really? You care about them sooo muchhh. So I just thought-"  "Keep being cocky and I'll leave you for another eight years." he hissed. You paused, "D-Daughter? So-" He sighed, "Yes. I was married for ten years before my wife died." Lottie smiled, "He definitely didn't have anything to do with it!" Archer picked her up, "Keep your mouth shut you little monkey, or I'll go away for longer than eight years." He chuckled, while she laughed. You smiled, Archer seemed kinda sweet. Archer set her down and she looked at you. "Sorry If he made you concerned. Even though he seems like a tough guy, he is horrible under pressure." She laughed slightly. "Yeah, yeah. Just wait until you live under my roof again missy, then you'll be in trouble." He teased. You paused, "Wait...So your leaving?" He looked over, "What? No- Well..." he sighed. "No. I'm not leaving. You're coming with me." You looked at him confused, "I am?" He nodded. "I'll help you pack. You can live with Me and Lottie." He smiled. You looked at him nervously, "I-I don't know Archer..." Lottie picked up some trays of food. "Well...You two can talk later." She brought you and Archer back to your seats and gave you your food. "Make sure to tip me." She winked at Archer. "I'll tip you when you get rid of that attitude." He joked as she walked off. Lacey and her boyfriend had their food in sacks. "Sorry to cut this short! The server offered to pay for the food and my cat just died so I've gotta go-" She and her boyfriend walked off. You paused, Knowing well that Lacey doesn't have a cat anymore. "I bet they went off to have some fun, while their still young." Archer said winking at you. You felt your face heat up. "W-Wait! They're leaving in the car! Are only way home" He shrugged. "Lottie has a car.  Right lottie?" "Mhm! I'll drive you guys to my place in a little!" she yelled out. You nodded. Archer smirked as he took a bite of his food. "Lacey was right. This shit is good." You laughed slightly.