Chapter Twenty-Two~

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There is Smut/Rape involved with this chapter! Continue at your own risk!

Second Person POV:

You walked into the living room and saw archer looking up at the ceiling smiling on the couch. Lottie was on a recliner laughing slightly. "What are you two up to?" You asked smiling. Archer looked over and smirked. "Look! I'm a dragon." He lit a match and blew, causing the lighter to produce a big flame. Like when you spray a bottle of body spray in front of a lighter. Your eyes widened as Lottie laughed. "H-How much did you drink..." He shrugged. You looked at the bottle on the counter. Two empty bottles of Vodka. "...How are you not dead from alcohol poisoning..." He chuckled. "Magic." You sighed. "C'mon...Let's get you a hot shower...And some coffee." He laughed, "No thanks. Why don't we have the same fun with had last time?" You felt your face heat up. Yeah, you weren't really used to it. It's only been twice. "I wanna have fun! Can I join?" Lottie asked intoxicated. Archer smiled, "Sureeeee." Your eyes widened "A-Archer! No! That's incest, and I think it's illegal!" He sighed. "Fine, Lottie can go have her own fun." He dragged you off to some room. "Lottie, sweetie I'm going in this room. Alright?" She hiccupped, "Alrightyyyy. That's the guest room anyway." You walked in. Definitely not the guest room. It looked like a room Lottie used for sex. You looked around panicked as Archer shut the door locking it. He looked around. "Say...I'm not really in the mood...Why don't you get me there." He said smirking. You panicked, "W-Wha...I don't know about this..." He sighed, "Do it for me, Muffin?" You sighed, "You owe me." You looked around for something. Anything. Then saw it. You looked over at Archer, "Well?" You sighed and grabbed it from the dresser. "Stay." You walked into the closet to get dressed. After getting dressed you opened the closet. Archer looked over and you saw his face light up with red. You walked over and sat on his lap, "How is this, Archer~" You moaned his name. He started rubbing your thighs, "I won't go easy..." He whispered in your ear. You panicked, "Please let me change, I regret this." You whined. "No. I like this bunny,~" He panted out and groaned softly. "Horny little bunny..." You felt so embarrassed, but...It's not like he'd remember...Archer's eyes were filled with lust, filling your body with excitement and biting your bottom lip. "Wreck me~" His body moved on its own as he kissed down your neck, biting down which caused you to moan in pure ecstasy. "Mhm! Archer~" your body was calling for him he stripped his outfit off. His tongue licked up your chest, slowly and began sucking your nipples and teasing them with his fingers as well. "Ahh!~ Just like that~" You shivered, his tongue circling your nipple and your hand rubbed his aching cock through. "You're already so wet~ Such a slut~" You gasped at Archer's words before squeaking when he grabbed your legs and pulled you down, your legs in the air. In a swift movement, your underclothes came off before he rubbed your tight hole which clearly embarrassed you. "D-Don't just stare at it..." he chuckled before spreading your cheeks open more, and his tongue licked over your entrance. After licking for a while, he pushed his tongue in and swirled around, hearing you go insane at the pleasure. "Oh fuck!!~" You gripped to the bed tightly and poured out moans, feeling his tongue push deeper and eating you out just like the true meal you were. "I'm going to cum!!~" you cried out before gasping which followed with louder moaning as his tongue glossed over your prostate. "A-Archer!!~~" You cried out and arched your back before coming everywhere like a fountain, causing a smirk to appear on his face. He pulled away and watched you melt, panting heavily and shaking from head to toe...It was magical... "We're not done," he growled and ripped open your tights, revealing his cock that was more than ready to pound into you.

Continues tomorrow!
Take that horny person.

I can't say anything. I wrote it.