Chapter Six

Archer's POV:

I walked out of the room and looked at the vending machine, I walked over and inserted some money into it. Trying to get some coke. The moment I hit the button, it said "Sold out!" I tried another button, "Sold out!" I kept pressing all the buttons. "Sold out!" I groaned and punched the vending machine. A coke few out. "That lying bitch..." I pressed the button to try and get my money back, "Sold out!" I groaned and went to retrieve the coke. I picked it up off the floor and opened it. Empty. 'How the hell was it empty!?' I threw the can on the floor and stormed towards the elevator. Pushing the down button, before you noticed "Out of order." "You have to be kidding me." 'Must be because of the dead person in there...' I thought.  I looked out the window and saw that...Girl. "Lacey was it?" I opened the window and stuck my head out, reached for the drainpipe, and maneuvered my way down. The same way I got in, only up. I hopped down when I was close enough not to break a bone. I saw Lacey walking towards her car. I followed, When she walked, I walked slightly faster. I got maybe an inch away from her, "Hey, Lacey?" She screamed and turned around, "Oh! It's just you! Sorry! I get scared easily." She nervously laughed. "Ah, It's alright." I smiled, "I was wondering if you could...Help me with something." I reached into my back pocket. "Sure! What is it?"

Second Person POV:

You heard Lacey scream. Oh god. Now it's silent. Oh god. You rush down to the lobby, considering it is the 5th floor, you are exhausted by the time you get to the lobby.  "Oh! Mx? Can you please sign out before you leave?" The woman at the front desk said. "S...Sure..." You said out of breath. You walked over and signed out. Then quickly got out to the parking lot. Who knows where Lacey parked, there were so many cars, and it's going to be so hard to find a red sparkly car- and there it was. Lacey's 2006 Scion XB. You rushed over to it and noticed nobody was around. Not Lacey, or that murderer.  I looked around for any clues, nothing. Nothing at all. I looked around endlessly for Lacey. "Maybe she's okay... Maybe she didn't get murdered..." You felt yourself get dizzy again. And lights out.

Posted another chapter because I didn't write yesterday! Hope you enjoyed it!