Chapter Three

Archer's POV:

I rested on the couch watching tv in a house I didn't own. Wheel of luck was on so I decided to watch that. I got up to get a snack and the next thing I know, the phone rings. I mute the tv and answer the phone, without saying a word. "Hello?! This is Bailey's hospital and one of your family members Is in the hospital right now! You need to get here as soon as possible!" I'd pause. Must be someone from Muffin's family. "May I ask who?" I responded in a high-pitched voice, trying to disguise it the best I could. "Oh dear, You must be at least nine years old..." The woman took in a deep breath. "I'll describe them. Alright? They are about...Maybe 20? They have glasses, like leopard ones. They-" "I'll be there." I interrupted, hanging up. Like hell, I'll show up. I barely know them. Besides, I was planning on killing them anyway. I smiled as I sat back down and un-muted the tv again.

Second Person POV:

You sat up and looked around. A hospital..? "Oh thank goodness your okay!" Lacey said gladly. "Y-Yeah...What happened?" "You had a wimpy heart attack." The doctor said. "In other words! A panic attack!" Lacey added. "Oh...I see..." You said looking around the room. "You should be fine in no time." The doctor said leaving, "We'll keep you overnight, just in case." You looked back at Lacey. "What a way to spend the day huh?" she sighed. "Yeah..." you nodded. She looked out the window, "Wowie, this is an old hospital...Even the windows open!" You looked over, "Do not open that. I don't want you hurting yourself." "Awwww...Okay. I'll go and look at the Mcdaniel's downstairs, don't miss me too bad!" You chuckled, "I'll try." Lacey left the room. You felt yourself become alone again. You rested on the bed and looked at the tv. You thought of things to watch. You heard the window make some noise so you looked over. Huh...Did Lacey leave the window open? You got up and shut the window, then felt a cold present behind you. You turned around and saw that guy who was supposed to be at your house. You felt your heart rate go up again. "W-What-" He'd chuckle, "What am I doing here? What are you doing here." "I...Had a panic attack and passed out..." He stared at you, "Wimp." he walked over and sat on the couch. "Hey! You aren't even supposed to be here! Aren't you like, a murderer?!" He paused and stared at you. "What did you say."