Chapter Nine

Second Person POV:

You look up at the tv, horror movies. Looked like he was finding more ways to murder. You sighed. "What is it." he groaned looking over, "Wha? Nothing!" You said nervously. "Right. Well, would you like to murder people for me instead?" You shook your head. He nodded, "That's what I thought." He got up and walked into the kitchen, this was his. Sixth beer? You lost count. "You know, you're going to end up drunk if you keep drinking." He stared at me as he opened the bottle. "Better than talking to you." he took a sip and sat down again. "Alright. But If I have to deal with you being drunk, I won't hesitate to leave you in a closet." He took another sip, "Note taken."  I mean, I guess anything was better than him murdering the whole town, right? You got up, "I'm going to go take a bath." You walked over to the bathroom, "Leave the door unlocked, I'll come join!" He joked. You felt your face go red as you got in and locked the door. 

Archer's POV:

I sat up and counted the beer bottles on the table. "Two...Four...Six...Eight." I chuckled, "And If I finish this one, it'll be nine." At what number do I get drunk...Ten? Twelve? Eh, it didn't matter. I took another sip and felt excited, maybe it was nine. I got up and looked out the window. Seeing a car pull up. "Aw shit." I ran over to the brat's bedroom and locked myself in. Hey, at least I still have my beer. 

Philly's POV:

I got off of work, and I could finally take a hot shower and forget about everything. I unlocked the door and walked in, seeing beer all over the coffee table. "Damn it! Did you get into my beer!?" I yelled out to my sibling. "What!? No! Why would I do that!?" "How the hell should I know!" I groaned walking. I walked to my room and noticed some noises from my sibling's room. "What the hell?"