Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ Lottie gets caught

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There is Smut involved with this chapter! Continue at your own risk!

Lottie's POV:

I sat on the bed waiting for my customer. I heard a knock on the window, I opened it, a regular. Zane. That goth kid at school. He paused  "You moved?" I nodded. "You ready?" He asked, "You have money?" I asked,  he nodded and handed me a stack. I nodded and put it in my safe. "One hour. Do as you please." He walked over and pushed me against the wall, kissing me passionately. I kissed him back and it turned into a full make out and then he stopped and asked with a little smirk "Can we go all the way..?" I nodded with a light red blush appearing all over my face. He came closer and started kissing me on my neck, sometimes biting and making a small mark. He had found my soft spot and I accidentally let out a small "Nya.....huuu..." He chuckled and led me to the bed where he lied me down and got on top of me. I could feel his hard member on my leg as he went on me and started kissing down to my collar bone. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off leaving me in my lingerie bra. He grabbed one of my breasts with one hand and the other was going to undo the clip. He took off my bra with no hesitation and then started kissing me down to my breasts and started licking them. He got up and pulled his shirt and pants off leaving him with only his boxers on. He then took off my thong and suddenly stuck three fingers in. Causing me to let out a loud moan "Zane!~" 

Zane's POV:

I saw her lying there grabbing onto the bed sheets tightly. Her head tilt back as I did an in and out motion with my fingers. Just seeing her there made me get even harder. I took my fingers out and licked all the juices off, and then went down and started licking her clit. I was done waiting and stood up and took off my boxers, and my huge erected member was pointing right at her. I could tell she was turned on by her face. She said very quietly to herself "I forgot you were so big..." I chuckled, "Yeah that's why I had to stretch you out a bit because I didn't want to hurt you too badly." I teased her a little bit by rubbing my tip against her opening. "You ready?" She nodded.  I stuck my huge member into her and moaned with passion. "S-Should I get the ball..?" I asked, the ball would make it so she would be quieter. She shook her head. "Okay..." " I said and started thrusting slowly. It felt so good. I started to go a little faster because I couldn't wait any longer. She was losing her breath when she told me to go faster. "Are you sure..?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes, Zane please go faster..." she said. "Maybe I will, but say it louder...I want to see how much you want it."I said playfully. She sighed."Zane, Please go faster! I want it so bad! It feels so good!" she said loudly. I start going faster and faster, hearing our breathing and moans. I looked at her bouncing on the bed with her head up. I was about to cum but didn't want to stop, so I didn't and I kept going and going like the world around us didn't matter. "Zane! I'm going to c...hhhh.." she said in between breathes. "Me too..." I replied. I pulled out and came all over her stomach and she did on my hand. I licked it off my hand. She looked at me smiling, "W-Wow...Even better than last time..." I smiled, "Yeah..?" She nodded out of breath. "Say...There's something I wanted to ask...Will you-" The door swung open and we looked over to see someone there panicked. Lottie screamed and covered herself. "Get out get out get out!" she yelled throwing a shoe at them. They imminently shut the door. I looked at her in fear. "Fuck fuck fuck...I'm so sorry, Lottie..."

Second Person POV:

You covered your mouth. "Oh my god..." Lottie opened the door covered with a towel. "P-Please don't tell dad..."  she said in pure fear. You stood there staring at her. "Your punishment is for him to decide." You walked past her and looked in the room, the guy ran out the window. You sighed and went to the kitchen. She followed, "Please! What do you want? Old pictures of dad?! More time with him?! Please anything! Just don't tell him!" You shook your head as she started crying in fear. Yeah...Her dad was a murderer, of course, she was afraid.