6

. Taylor Swift reportedly visits boyfriend Calvin Harris (Adam Wiles) after dangerous car crash!

. Taylor Swift spotted back in New York a few days after visiting DJ boyfriend in London...

—————

"Taylor, I— let me explain."

Taylor shook her head, holding the door open for the DJ. "No, I don't give a damn anymore, Adam. Get the fuck out."

"We can fix this—"

"HOLY SHIT, THERE'S NOTHING TO FIX ANYMORE!" The singer cried out, letting out a small, disbelieving laugh. "It's a fucking disaster. It's not just your fault. I— we're too alike. It was bound to explode. Just— I can't do this anymore, Adam. It's too much."

"So, that's it then? You're just going to give up and run—"

"You fucking slept with another woman!" Taylor croaked out, still laughing and crying at the same time at how dumb the man before her currently sounded.

"And you slept with another man!"

That was the last straw. She held her finger up and jabbed it in his chest. "I did not. You're the one with the trust issues here, buddy. I gave you everything and you still couldn't trust me."

"So, you expect me to believe that it's not Tom you've been texting in the middle of the night?" Adam shot back, and God, Taylor was furious.

"Texting," she enunciated the word clearly. "As opposed to actually getting intimate with someone else."

Adam scoffed, his insecurities still getting the best of him.

"Look, maybe I was looking for a reason to leave you and I acted out on that one too many times, and maybe I might have indulged some meaningless flirting, but I am not a cheater, and I'm not gonna stand here and take this shit from you. I really don't owe you shit. Besides, you can't expect me to believe that you really think this could ever work. So... just leave. Go. I'm too tired and I would really like to just cuddle my cats for the night."

Without another word, Adam huffed and slammed the door behind him.

Taylor slid down against the door slowly and sat there for a few moments, trying to slow down her breathing, but eventually, with a very loud scream, she threw the remote control she was still holding in her hand against the wall and watched the two batteries roll over the hardwood floor. Olivia jumped in fear, making Taylor feel even worse.

"I'm so sorry, Dibbles," she said softly, walking over to her cat and picking her up, holding her as close as she allowed her.

Taylor felt the tears streaming down her face, wet and warm.

June 2nd, 2016

New Tweet!

Calvin Harris @calvinharris 25m
The only truth here is that the relationship came to an end and what remains is a huge amount of love and respect

Taylor let out a frustrated groan, stuffing her face in the pillow as she flopped down on the couch in her living room.

"Taylor, it's literally not that bad. Just retweet it and go on with your day, sulking around," Tree said softly, sitting on the armchair opposite Taylor and watching her patiently. She was really fond of the younger blonde, but sometimes, she liked being childish and the publicist had to do everything in her power not to snap at her and get all professional because then, the singer would only shut down completely.