7

i got way too impatient to post this chapter omg!!! 👀
please... enjoy :)

———

. TAYLOR SWIFT FINDS A NEW BEAU ALREADY...

. TAYLOR SWIFT AND TOM HIDDLESTON'S ROMANTIC RHODE ISLAND GETAWAY

. Here's the scoop: We think Tom is Taylor's rebound

. T Swift: The serial dater saga continues

--------------

Kaia was worried about her friend.

For the past month, she had woken up every single day to a phone call from Taylor.

She had learned a lot about her.

Taylor called her after long nights in Nashville while Kaia was preparing breakfast back in her London home. She wasn't sure why she had agreed to let Tom meet her parents after only two weeks. But apparently, when she was with him, it seemed to be so hard for her to think clearly and realise that it wasn't until she was alone in the middle of the night that she was left feeling lonely, even when her bed wasn't empty.

Taylor called again from Essex, where she had supposedly agreed to fly across the Atlantic and meet Tom's family. She claimed they were all sickeningly sweet and she definitely was not used to it. Unfortunately, when Taylor did suggest they meet up and go out for Lunch, Kaia was already on her way to the airport, having wrapped up the first half of the season for the show she was filming and was heading for a quick break in New York to stay with her parents.

The next day, when Taylor called, in the middle of the night, back in London, Kaia was preparing dinner for her parents at their house. Taylor got to say hi to Nour who had expressed her adoration for Andrea and how much she missed her, but their games of online scrabble always cheered her up.

They always seemed to be missing each other, but with Taylor's obvious insomnia, they did manage to become incredibly close over hour-long phone calls. Taylor seemed to have found comfort in Kaia, and the actress truly enjoyed their talks. The blonde always had the best jokes even in the worst of times.

Taylor sent her a selfie a few days later at the Colosseum with Tom in the back, waving at the camera. And though the singer did look happy with the sun shining brightly above, Kaia couldn't help but note the bags under her eyes and the way her cheekbones were more defined than she had previously noticed.

Kaia Browne: You seem to be enjoying this getaway holiday!

Taylor Swift: Rome is gorgeous!!!! I just wish the fricken paps would leave us alone

Kaia Browne: Eh, some things are just make-believe //:

Taylor Swift: stoooooop that's too real ):<

Kaia Browne: Woops!

Taylor Swift: Seriously though, like, if they'd just leave us alone... everyone's literally just calling me a liar for this whole 'publicity stunt' ???? can't I just have a casual relationship for myself and not like my fame?

Kaia Browne: I'm really sorry ): I know, it sucks

Kaia had no clue how to respond. It didn't seem too casual, based on the pictures she had been seeing online. It wasn't like she was actively searching for them, but almost every morning, as she scrolled through Twitter, someone she was following would have retweeted an article about 'Hiddleswift!', as the internet had started calling them.