35

— An Insider Scoop on All the Best Moments from Taylor Swift's Halloween Party This Year!

— Gigi Hadid Spills the Tea on Taylor Swift's 2016 Halloween Party

— Here are all the major celebs from Taylor Swift's squad who celebrated Halloween with her: From Gigi Hadid to Kaia Browne!

The Lady in Waiting co-stars Kaia Browne and William Bowery rumoured to be dating!

— English actors Kaia Browne and William Bowery spotted out on a cosy date in downtown New York! Could a new Hollywood relationship be brewing?

— On-Screen Spouses Kaia Browne and William Bowery Reportedly Dating! Do you ship BROWERY?

———————

Taylor blinked her eyes open and looked around her, feeling quite disoriented. It was already dark outside, she noted, as she glanced outside the living room window. The television had been turned off, leaving the room illuminated by the soft glow of the lamp in the back corner. She was pretty sure she was watching a movie earlier, and the sun had still been up.

She didn't even have a blanket before. Hmm...

Naps were always so weird. Taylor always felt like she was waking up in another dimension or a parallel universe. It was even worse when she was fighting a messy sleeping schedule again.

She heard soft music coming from the kitchen and decided to go investigate. She stretched her arms over her head as she quietly padded down the hall, stopping in the kitchen doorway when she spotted Kaia with her back turned to her, sliding from one end of the kitchen to the other in her brown fuzzy socks with reindeer antlers and a bright red nose. She wasn't wearing anything else besides a giant sweater that reached her knees, with the sleeves rolled up a few times to stay just above her wrists.  Taylor smiled widely, leaning her shoulder against the doorframe and simply watching her girlfriend have the time of her life, dancing to a rather upbeat song.

Taylor recognised it halfway through, from the movie Love Actually. It was the song that Hugh Grant danced to, and of course, Kaia had every last dance move from the choreography memorised perfectly. She had a hard time holding in her laughter as Kaia jumped around the kitchen, stopping occasionally to check on whatever she had boiling on the stove.

This is the girl I've fallen in love with...

Taylor beamed widely at the thought. Yeah... Of course, she fell in love with her.

She crossed her arms over her chest as Kaia started to turn around, moving her hips rather tastefully with her arm stretched out and wooden spoon pointed right at...

"AAHH, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST," Kaia yelped as her eyes landed on Taylor. She recovered quite fast, clapping her hands together and grinning widely, though her cheeks were a deep shade of red. "So, I was thinking we could have tomato soup for dinner," she said casually, pointing her thumb behind her back at the large pot on the stove.

"Tomato soup sounds lovely," Taylor responded, pronouncing the word just as Kaia did— tom-ah-to.

Taylor was grinning toothily, hands hanging in the back pockets of her shorts. She quite enjoyed teasing her girlfriend, especially when the opportunities were presented to her so easily. Kaia was not so appreciative, turning around with a little glare and turning her attention back to the soup.

"I thought we were going out, though?" Taylor joined her in the kitchen, slipping into one of the chairs around the dining table.

"We're going out drinking, so we need to eat something first," Kaia chuckled, leaving the soup to simmer and discarding the wooden spoon from her hands.