19

. HiddleSwift reportedly breaks up! Was that all a fever dream?

. Here's why Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston broke up!

. Goodbye, Tom Hiddleston. Who's next?

--------

Friday came faster than Kaia had anticipated. She drove over to Mica's flat to help him set up on Thursday evening after work and decided it would be easier to stay over. The cast had Friday off, anyway, which was pretty lucky.

In her dark jeans and powder blue blouse tucked in, Kaia sat in the kitchen talking to Andrew, Anna, Jules, and Will as more and more guests started to arrive.

"Where's Kibs?" She heard Millie's familiar voice coming from the hallway, louder than the song that was playing.

"Kitchen!" Kaia called out with a little smirk just as Emilia popped in, wearing a flowy, red dress. The brunette immediately noticed Will's eyes following her friend as she stormed in.

Oh, those two would be perfect for each other.

"Hey, Mills!" Kaia exclaimed, hugging her friend tightly.

"How dare you say Hey so casually? You've been back for weeks and you don't even call?" Emilia cried out, shoving Kaia away before she engulfed her in a tight hug again.

Kaia laughed sheepishly, patting her friend's back, feeling a little sorry. "I know, I know. It's no excuse, but I really have been busy. I haven't seen anyone really besides the guys at work, and Mica."

"Yeah, and your girlfriend," Anna pointed out with a snicker.

"And Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston," Jules added with a smirk, but really it looked more like a grimace.

By now, everyone had seen the pictures from that awkward dinner.

Kaia sighed and held out her hand, palms empty. "What do you want from me?" She laughed and then pointed an accusing finger at Emilia. "You could have called too!"

Emilia shifted her weight from one foot to the other and then clicked her tongue. "Okay. Change of subject. You have a girlfriend now?"

Kaia looked away and shrugged, folding her arms over her chest. "Sort of."

"That's bullshit," Anna snorted.

"No, it's still very new. I don't know. I can't predict the future yet," Kaia explained, rubbing her elbows.

Everyone around her gave her funny looks. Kaia cleared her throat self-consciously.

"What?" She demanded and her friends all looked away, except for Andrew.

"You know... the fact that you said that means that, well, you don't think there might be a future at all," Andrew said.

"Mate—" Kaia started with a heavy sigh but Anna interrupted her.

"No, he's right. I knew I wanted to be with Andrew for the long run like, on our second date. And look at us now," Anna said, pointing at her engagement ring.

"Well, don't shove that in our faces. We can't all be in happy relationships," Emilia said which made Will laugh. That seemed to have boosted her confidence. Millie smiled at the blond man and extended her hand. "Oh, sorry. I'm Emilia Chan."

"I know, I saw your show last year," he told her, offering his most charming smile. "Will Bowery."

Kaia shared a look with Anna, stifling their laughter.

"So? Is she coming?" Jules asked, taking a sip of her Prosecco.

"Taylor? Yeah, she should be here soon," Kaia nodded, reaching her hand out to sneak a pig in a blanket from the tray of food that was going to be passed around the main room later.