20

okay i wasnt going to post tonight but im in a seriously good mood right now ?? i got a new guitar ?? and my baby is fucking awesome ??? soooo im going to go and learn some folklore songs while yall get this chapter !!!

also !!!!!

i might make Daisy Edgar-Jones Kaia's official faceclaim? like, i would die for this woman and i can definitely picture it... she's so gorgeous. And I can definitely see Taylor having a gay panic over her. Like blondie has for sure watched Normal People multiple times lmaooo

Also would Daisy look fricken amazing with short hair??

———

———

Kaia stood outside her parents' house in New York, chewing on the inside of her cheek. Mica stood next to her silently, giving her enough time to get the courage to pull out her keys and open the door.

There were soft footsteps behind her but Kaia didn't need to turn around to know that it was Taylor. At this point, she could practically feel Taylor's presence from miles away.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" The blonde asked gently, but Kaia shook her head.

"No, that's okay. Uhm, you should go home and get some rest," Kaia murmured, rubbing her wrist between her thumb and index. It seemed to be helping to keep herself calm.

"Are you sure? I'm not that tired," Taylor told her, the determination in her expression clear. She didn't want to leave Kaia, even though she wouldn't be alone. But she wanted to be there for her anyway.

Kaia was about to respond and reassure her that she would be fine when the front door opened and Georges stood in front of them looking more dishevelled than Kaia had ever seen him in all her twenty-two years.

"Oh! I thought I heard something!" He exclaimed in a raspy voice. There were dark circles under his eyes and he hadn't shaved his growing stubble in quite a few days. The t-shirt he was in was just as big of a mess with a small stain just under the neckline.