38

• Taylor Swift reportedly back home in Nashville!

—————

Taylor let out a soft moan as Kaia's tongue slipped past her lips. They both smiled, and Taylor deepened the kiss, sliding her hands down to Kaia's hips.

"Good morning," she whispered, leaving a chaste kiss on Kaia's lips before moving on to her neck.

Kaia breathed out a little laugh, turning her head to the side to allow Taylor better access. "Morning, darling," she murmured, running her fingers up and down Taylor's bare back.

"Mhm-mm," Taylor beamed, playfully grazing Kaia's skin with her teeth. "You taste better in the morning."

"Fuck off," Kaia burst out laughing, turning her head back to grab Taylor's attention. "What does that even mean?"

"I don't know," Taylor laughed along, digging her fingers into Kaia's sides. "I just really like kissing you in the morning."

"Mhm, of course you do."

With a little grin, Taylor went back to kissing Kaia's neck, moving down to her chest. She spent a few good minutes worshipping Kaia's skin until she realised her girlfriend had simply stopped responding. She hadn't even heard a single moan from her.

Taylor huffed, pulling her head up with a little pout. Kaia blinked up at her and then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Dude, I'm doing some of my best work over here," Taylor grumbled, poking Kaia's side to make her laugh and squirm under her. "You could at least participate, or like, appreciate it."

Kaia scrunched her nose apologetically. "I am! I am!"

"You're not even here," Taylor chuckled dryly. "You're like a million miles away. What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, just you and your devilish lips," Kaia murmured in a husky voice, wrapping her arms around Taylor's neck.

"Lies," Taylor shot back, flicking Kaia's nose playfully. "You're not thinking about anything that sexy. What's more important than making out with me?"

"Nothing!" Kaia insisted with a roll of her eyes, and Taylor could tell she was clearly lying. Her bright blue eyes, slightly glossy in the morning, kept glancing at every single corner in the room except for Taylor's eyes.

"Nope," Taylor shook her head, getting her hair to brush over Kaia's face. "I'm holding out on you until you tell me what's better than morning sex."

"Morning sex in our own bed, as opposed to the room across the hall from your mum," Kaia noted.

Taylor snorted, flopping down on top of Kaia and nuzzling her shoulder. "She's probably already out for her morning walk with Kitty," she mumbled, biting Kaia's shoulder playfully. "Besides, you know I have a condo here, right? We can go there at any time."

"Mhm, no. I like it here. Your mum's great."

"Then you'll have to live with morning sex in the room across the hall from my mother's."

"Taaaay," She groaned, letting out a laugh.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Cheese."

Taylor sat up with a grimace on her face. "Why are you thinking about cheese?"

"Cheese, and eggs, and the fricken avocados I carefully picked out!"

"What?"

"We got a lot of food the other day and they're all going to go bad by the time we get back to New York and we're just going to end up throwing them in the bin!"