❌ On The Comms

Summary: Jay is injured and stuck manning the comms from the Batcave. Dick comes back from patrol early to give him a little pick-me-up while he works. [2,102 words]

Note: Inspired by a tweet by @thotlovell, which says:
'can i suck ur dick while ur gaming n have a microphone on with ur friends on the other line asking why ur groaning or stuttering as i look up at u innocently sucking u off n making u feel good. so is that a yes or no ?'

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Jason hated being injured more than almost anything. It made him feel fucking useless. He hated not being able to go out on regular patrols and actually physically do shit. But he'd just had to go and get his knee shattered. Fuck.

He'd been throwing himself into as much casework that didn't require any legwork as possible, but he was chafing under being so cooped up and honestly his brain was starting to feel a little fried.

So Dick had gently but firmly told him he was temporarily banned from casework, and that if he really needed to do something, he should go to the Cave and man the comms, which was how he ended up here, in front of the Batcomputer, scanning CCTV feeds, police scanners, keeping a general eye on where each of the bats were, and listening to all of their (mostly stupid) chatter over the comms.

It was a lot to be paying attention to all at once, so it was understandable when, some time around two in the morning, he was caught by surprise by a motorcycle entering the Cave. He looked back to see Dick swinging his leg off of his bike and leaning it on its kickstand.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing back here?"

"Oh I thought I earned myself a little break," Dick said, sauntering over and pressing a kiss to Jason's lips, sliding his arms around the back of his neck. "And you've been working so hard, I think you earned a little reward too."

[...]