❌ Under The Open Night Sky

Summary: In which Jay and Dick fuck on a rooftop, Dick is eager to show off his flexibility, and there is an unexpected visitor. [2,002 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Dick was pacing a rooftop in Gotham, listening to his police scanner for any activity and hoping for something to spice up his night.

Mostly though, he was just waiting for 4AM to come so he could go home and let Jason raw him into next week in the shower.

"Hey good lookin'!" He heard someone call out, and he turned around to see Jason heading toward him from the neighboring apartment building.

"Well hey yourself, what are you doing out of Crime Alley?" Dick asked with a grin, switching off his police scanner.

"Lookin' for you, sweetheart," Jason said, leaping onto the same rooftop as him. "Very quiet night, and I thought of a thing or two that could liven things up."

"Oh yeah?" Dick sauntered forward and ran a hand over Jason's chest. "And what would that be?"

Jason took off his helmet and kissed him deeply. "Mm I think you know what," he said lowly, when he finally pulled back slightly.

Dick kissed him again. "I might have a guess."

[...]