❌ Wreck Me

Summary: Jay has a lot on his mind that he needs distraction from. [1,429 words]

CW: double penetration

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Jason came out of the bathroom after his shower still looking exhausted and so, so heavy-hearted, scrubbing his hands over his face and then dropping his towel, throwing it toward the hamper.

"You okay?" Dick asked quietly. Jason's case had gone awry and the traffickers had blown up their warehouse with some of the kids still in it rather than let their whole operation be taken down, and Jason was taking it hard.

He didn't respond, and instead of going to the dresser for sleep clothes, he walked to the bed naked and slid in next to Dick, laying his head down and shutting his eyes.

"Can you just fucking wreck me?" He whispered.

Dick looked at him. "You need me to get your mind off it all?"

Jason nodded, eyes still shut.

"Okay Jaybird, I've got you."

[...]