❌ Interruptions

Summary: Jay and Dick just can't seem to get any peace and quiet. [2,290 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

[...]

[...]

The door swung open. "Hey so—" Tim started, and then cut himself off, eyes going wide. 

All three of them froze.

Jason broke the silence. "Get. Out."

"Okay," Tim squeaked, quickly backing out and shutting the door.

Dick sighed, looking down at Jason. "Fuck. Let's go see what he wants."

Jason squeezed his hands on Dick's thighs. "He doesn't deserve it."

"Be nice." Dick bent down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips and then got to his feet, grabbing their clothes from the floor and tossing Jason's to him.

They got dressed quickly and went out to the living room.

"What'd you want?" Jason asked sourly, crossing his arms.

"Uh, I was just gonna ask if either of you had seen the drug breakdown analysis Bruce uploaded to the database of the latest fear toxin? There was some funky stuff in there."

Jason narrowed his eyes. "You interrupted us for that? You came barging into our fucking bedroom to geek out over a stupid fucking drug analysis report?"

"Jay," Dick said, laying a hand on his arm.

"Well you could've locked the door," Tim mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Jason asked. "Sorry for thinking we could fuck in the privacy in our own locked fucking apartment that we did not let you into."

Tim looked away, blushing. "Sorry."

"Damn right you're sorry," Jason growled.

Dick moved around him to sit on the couch next to Tim. "Tell us about that report," he said, changing the subject. "What was odd in there?"

Tim lit up and started jabbering on about chemical compounds, which Jason reluctantly did find kind of interesting. Not that he let up scowling until the kid left.

As soon as Tim left, Dick turned to him and his face spread into an indulgent smile. "Oh Jay. If you're not careful your face is gonna stick that way."

Jason scowled harder.

Dick stood up and leaned in until their lips were brushing. "Do you need a little motivation to turn that frown upside down, Little Wing?"

"No."

Dick kissed him. "You sure?" He kissed him again. "I think you could use some." He gave him another kiss.

[...]