❌ Lesson Learned

Summary: Jason shoots someone he's not supposed to. Dick decides he needs to be taught a lesson. [2,092 words]

CW: light dom/sub

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

"Hood!" Bruce growled, whirling to face him. "Why on earth have you decided to involve yourself here? This is not your territory! We were taking them down just fine without any hospitalizations, you didn't need to shoot them."

"Excuse me, I saved your ass! That guy was totally about to get you!"

"We had it under control! You—"

"I don't have to listen to this shit. Fuck you." Jason grappled back up through the kicked-out skylight he'd crashed in through.

Bruce started to go after him, but Dick stopped him. "B, come on, he's not going to listen to you right now, he's too pissed off. Let me talk to him tonight, okay?"

Bruce scowled. "No. You're too soft on him. He needs to know this sort of thing is not acceptable."

"I won't be," Dick said firmly. "Trust me, I know how to get him to listen when I need to, and right now he's not going to listen to a single thing you say."

"...Fine. But if I don't hear from him by tomorrow night, I'm doing this my way."

"Don't worry, you'll hear from him."

* * *

"Jay," Dick said sternly, as soon as he got in the window and saw that Jason was already home.

"Don't you start in on me too," Jason said hotly, shoving his Red Hood gear into the secret compartment in the back of their closet.

Dick's voice was low and seductive when he spoke next. "Oh I think you're gonna want to listen to what I have to say."

[...]