❌ Sitting Pretty

Summary: Dick Grayson's ass is a thing of legend that simply cannot be resisted. [1,229 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

[...]

[...]

Dick eventually managed to take in a slow, shaky breath, only to realize his hips had eventually stilled. He slowly released Jason's hair and then gently ran his hand through it, shifting up further onto his knees, up off of Jason's face. "Sorry," he said, blushing. Fuck, he'd really lost control. "Sorry, was I too rough?"

"No baby, that was the hottest shit I've ever fucking seen."

Jason's voice was, indeed, deep and lusty.

Dick shifted over so he was no longer straddling Jason's face and instead kneeling beside him. "You need me to get you off now— ?" He blinked [...] "Oh."

Jason gestured to the mess on his front. "Like I said: hottest shit I ever seen."

"Really? I didn't hurt you?"

"Naw, baby. I like it when you ride my face." He closed his eyes and puckered his lips for a kiss, and Dick leaned down to give him one. "Mm we should clean ourselves up now. We're both a bit messy."

"In a minute," Dick said, recapturing his lips and kissing him slow and deep.