Introduction

This is a Tris and Eric fanficton.  I'm beginning the story right as the ranks are announced from the book.  Both the book and movie will be mentioned.  I will use the parts I like.  Some are changed slightly and some parts will be completely different, some the same.  There will be lots of fluff included. 

Tris's physical appearance will be most closely to what she's described like in the book.  She is not a tall brunette with partly bleached hair.  She's supposed to have light blonde hair and blue eyes.  She's also supposed to be really short and child-like according to her self description.  I'm also having others describe what they see in her since her self-image is somewhat warped by her inability to think of herself how she really is. 

Tris Prior

Tris Prior

Eric will of course look like Jai Courtney.  He's not the mean, hateful version Four says he is in the books or the movie version.  He's just a normal guy with a messed up family. 

Eric

Sorry to anyone who has separation issues with my other books, The Change of Heart Series.  Hosanna Eaton will not exist in this book.  I guess I think of my stories like a parallel dimension or something if that helps.  I won't include any characters from her initiation if that assists to separate story lines.  Many of the other characters will still exist in this including all previous Dauntless leaders. 

I hope you enjoy this book.  This one is intended as a romance with Divergent events—but no war... yet.  I actually haven't decided what I'm going to do with this.  It's just flowing out of me so quickly that I'm surprising myself.  Maybe God has something he wants to say through me because oddly, everything is lining up perfectly so far.  Anyway, my other story has a clear beginning and end.  I plan on continuing that series as well, but I've been thinking of this one for years and finally felt like I could put it into writing.