Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 2

Everyone was celebrating Violet's promotion to Senior Woodchuck and the discovery of Isabella Finch's journal which would lead to the greatest adventures ever but the moment of joy was disturbed by Maleficent and Pete who had dark plans in store.

Dark clouds hovered over the mountain and lightning was flashing down from them. The rock dome floats above mountain and beneath them Maleficent and Pete stood on the platform staring down at Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, Launchpad, April, May, June, Sora, Riku and Kairi who had all gathered together (along with Ty and Indy). The other Woodchucks and parents were still in the spectator seats sitting and holding onto each other in fear.

Everyone: MALEFICENT! PETE!

Maleficent: Why if it isn't the McDuck Family and the wretched Keybearers. It's been quite some time old friends.

Pete: A couple of months to be exact.

All of them summon their weapons. Donald summons Save the Queen+ (KH3), Della summons Godslayer, Scrooge holds up his cane growling, Daisy summons Royal Sabre, Dewey, Webby and May summon their swords, Huey summons his guandao, April summons her spear, Louie and June summon their Khopesh, Lena summons her Diamond Dagger, Violet summons her energy mace, Launchpad summons his trident, Sora summons Ultima Weapon (KH3), Riku summons Braveheart and Kairi summons Destiny Embrace.

Sora: You two again!?

Donald: You jerks never quit, do you!?

Della: What are you even doing here!? Can't you see we were in the middle of a ceremony!?

Pete: No need to get your feathers in a bunch Pilot Feathers! He then notices Donald glaring up at them, remembering he's lost his powers. He points at the former Mage of Thunder. Say, Maleficent, I don't know about you but old Sailor boy is looking quite puny right now. I say we finish him off.

Maleficent: Pay no attention to the former mage, he's inconsequential. Without his powers he's practically worthless and even more pitiful than when we first met. He's not worth killing.

Donald and Della both fume at that statement.

Donald: Oh yeah!

Della: Della shakes her fist angrily at them both. You take that back! I'll have you know my brother and I defeated Lunaris together! He's strong with or without his magic and if he wanted to, he can cut the two of you in pieces!

Donald smiles gratefully at his twin for defending him.

Maleficent: Oh my, how touching. The sister defending her brother, the both you are made for each other; you're both pathetic.

Scrooge: Enough you black-hearted wretch! How did you and your thug even come here?

Maleficent: Always so full of questions, aren't you McDuck!?

Everyone is getting more impatient by the second.

Kairi: Tell us how you got here now!?

Daisy: We upgraded the Cornerstone of Light! You shouldn't be able to come here anymore even if Pete is originally from this world!

Maleficent: Maleficent furrows her eyebrows in annoyance. Yes, your cursed Cornerstone had become more powerful. While Pete is still able to come and go out of this world freely, I myself am unable to come with him. Fortunately there was another method for me to arrive here. I merely needed to find a pawn in this world whose heart is tainted with darkness. That darkness would serve as a gateway that would allow me to bypass your wretched Cornerstone of Light.