Lets get Dangerous Part 3

Huey and Daisy arrive in the Ramrod room while reading the blueprints. When they see Bulba in front of the console they decided to make their move.

Huey: Uh, excuse me Mr Bulba.

Bulba is taken by surprise but remains calm.

Bulba: Huey, Daisy, how can I help you?

Daisy: Huey has a question he'd like to ask about the Ramrod, Dr Bulba.

Huey: How? How can you make something from nothing, where does the stuff the Ramrod makes come from, is it connected to those accidents you've been having.

Bulba: Bulba chuckles. Feels like more than one question.

Daisy and Huey eye Bulba suspiciously for changing the subject.

Daisy: Don't change the subject. Are you hiding something from us?

Bulba: I assure you, I have nothing to hide.

Scrooge, Della and Louie walk inside, the adults having equally suspicious looks.

Bulba: Mr McDuck. Maybe these children should be in school, this one sure loves asking questions.

Scrooge: Aye. I also know to trust these two when they smell something fishy. I'd like to see the Ramrod plans.

Bulba: Bulba hides his annoyance with a chuckle. Right away, Mr McDuck.

Bulba begins escorting them to the stairs.

In his main office, one of the ceiling vents drop down. Darkwing's team have just infiltrated Bulba's office. Darkwing jumps down only to get comical results when his cape snags one of the lights.

Darkwing: Ow…

He gets up fixing his dislocated jaw and sees Bulba escorting everyone up to the room. He quickly presses the privacy glass button and the window pixelates to become one-way. Donald lands on the floor right next to Drake, his cape also getting snagged and hits the floor hard. Drake helps him up just as Gosalyn jumps down accidentally landing on and comically squashing Darkwing.

Gosalyn: Sorry!

Dewey jumps down next, accidentally landing on and comically squashing Donald.

Gosalyn: Now, fan out. Search for clues.

Dewey and Gosalyn begin looking around for clues. When Darkwing and Donald get up Launchpad falls in crushing them both. Gosalyn walks and climbs up a book shelf, along the way spotting a trophy with her grandfather and Bulba's name on it. She glares at Bulba's name in disgust before climbing up more. Everyone is searching every angle of the room, Darkwing almost has his hat taken but before they could look anymore they become shocked to see Bulba's shadow outside.

Bulba: Right this way!

Donald: Uh oh! Bulba!

Dewey: Hide!

Donald slides underneath the desk, using the vent to cover his face. Dewey becomes invisible and gets in an empty part of the shelf, using a book to be convincing, Gosalyn jumps onto one of the ceiling lights and Launchpad quickly stuffs himself in one of the plant pots. All the hiding spots have been taken and Darkwing struggles to find another.

When Bulba and Scrooge's group walk in the caped duck is nowhere to be seen.

Taurus: Just let me get something from my filing cabinet.

Darkwing had squeezed himself inside the back of the cabinet and it was painful to say the least. He panics when he sees Bulba's hands searching through but luckily he remains silent and Bulba takes out a large file.