The Last Adventure Part 5

We go back to the Cloudslayer crashed into the sand nearby the library. Boyd's head has been separate from his body. Dewey emerges from the sand in a disorientated daze. He sees the FOWL Plane crashed and torn apart. There's no sign of Don Karnage, either he died or escaped, nonetheless he's been dealt with. Dewey strikes a pose just as the other kids emerge from the sand.

Dewey: And that's how you "Dewey" it!

May: He drops down and Louie catches him. Way to go, Dewey, we knew you could do it!

Gosalyn walks forth but end up yelping and tripping on Boyd's head. When she picks up Boyd's head she yelps and lands on her back in shock. Everyone else gasps and cringes to see his head separated from the body.

Gosalyn: Okay, everybody, we gotta get our stories straight. Uh…he was like this when we found him.

Boyd: Found who?

Gosalyn yelps to see Boyd still talking. Lil'Bulb emerges from the plane's hull carrying Boyd's body. He sets it down and tosses Boyd's head into the air. The body jumps and his head screws back into place, making him whole. Body lands on the sand and Lil'Bulb jumps on his shoulder. Louie and the girls join him.

Boyd: Thanks, Lil'Bulb!

Lena: Lil'Bulb salutes. Well, there's no turning back now!

Dewey: Dewey runs up to the front. Alright, gang! This is it! The final battle against FOWL!

Gosalyn: The kids all give off epic grins. Alright, Dewey! What's the play!?

Dewey: Our family is likely to have separated by now; we should do the same so we can help them all out. I need everyone to split into teams of two! He points. Louie, you're with me. We're gonna find Huey and Webby. May, June, the two of you go look for April! Lena, Vi, I need you two to find Gyro, Manny and Aunt Matilda and give them a hand! And Gosalyn, Boyd, Lil'Bulb go help out Launchpad's team! We'll meet up later to find Donald and Scrooge and help them beat Bradford! This is our Last Adventure! Let's make it count! You with me!

Kids: They raise their fists. Yeah!

Dewey: The Ducks don't back down! Suit up gang!

Dewey swipes his friendship bracelet and in a blast of blue light his battle outfit is donned.

Louie, Lena, Violet, May and June also swipe their bracelets, donning in their battle outfits via a blast of light.

Gosalyn puts on her mask and brings up her hood.

Louie: The kids (Lil'Bulb) look on with daring expressions. Let's go save our family!

The kids split up in teams as Dewey ordered and run inside the library, determined to join in the fight and save their family.

Meanwhile, Webby, Mabel and Julia are following Bradford. The Genetic Triplets are all wearing their normal clothes and hairstyles again after Webby reveals herself. She is still very miffed.

Bradford: Was it Donna, now April?

Webby: That name's already been taken. My name is Webby!

Mabel: Your name is whatever he says it is because he created us all and we're this close to learning why!

Julia is excited as she and Mabel begin opening the curtain Bradford is standing in front of.

Bradford: The answers to your true purpose are right out there.

He steps out of the way for Webby to see what appears to be a stone chest stood on the edge of the path. Mabel and Julia watch in excitement as Webby slowly walks towards the chest and stops in front of it. After a few seconds a gust of wind occurs and a yellow trail of light emerges from the mystic stone. It takes the form of the Final Missing Mystery: The Papyrus of Binding. The artefact Heron failed to get a hold of.