Louie's Seventeen Part 4

After rekindling their romantic bond and escaping the elevator, Donald and Daisy are crawling through the vents together, determined to be heard by Glamour. They stop to gasp in horror to see the hostage situation taking place below them.

Daisy: What happened while we were in that elevator!?

The villains have just finished tying up Della and Xandra and both violently struggle to escape but to no avail.

Donald: My nephews!?

Daisy: My nieces!?

Donald: My sister!?

Daisy: And where's Miss Glamour!?

They make a turn to crawl to another hatch and see Graves walking out with Glamour's phone, with the parrot herself attempting in vain to take it back. Graves snaps his fingers and to the shock of everyone in the room a group of heartless appear, High Soldiers, Helmed Bodies, Novashadows, and Lance Warriors to appear. The hostages scream in fear and horror.

Huey: The Heartless!?

April: What are they doing here!?

Panchito: I didn't see this coming!?

Jose: I doubt Louie did either!

Della: How is Graves able to summon them!?

Graves: Team, Heartless brigade, make sure our guests do not leave and our enemies don't pull anything funny.

Glamour: Give that back! I must post a very negative review of your work on my blog! YOU, sir are not IT!

Graves: Graves stops and turns. I don't take orders from you anymore! He smirks as he holds up the phone. I've stolen your precious phone, the key to your whole company and sold it to the highest bidder. He motions his hand to the door. And here he-

Graves becomes horrified to hear a familiar annoying music and a figure rolling in on his self-balancing wheels which he hoped to never see again.

Graves: Oh no! Not again! Not Mark Beaks!

It is indeed Mark Beaks and he is just as casual as ever.

Beaks: Oh ho! Graves-ey! Long time, no crime!

Graves: Your the buyer!

Beaks takes the phone, gets off his vehicle, Glamour fails to take it off and the vehicle crashes and is set on fire.

Beaks: Uh…a phone that can make THE most buzz-worthy person on the internet. Sha-boy!

Glamour: Glamour is in disdain. Ugh…Marcus.

Beaks: HA! Beaks presents his face on the list. Look who's gonna make the IT-list now, Mom!

He does his trademark finger guns and sounds as Graves comes in between them to look from Beaks to Glamour and vice versa in absolute shock and horror, finally realizing the resemblance. He looks at the front, trying to process it all.

Graves: MOM!?

Dewey's group are also surprised.

May: Did I just hear that right or did he just call her…Mom? Glamour is Beaks' mother!?

Dewey: Huh…that actually makes a lot of sense.

Lena: Rich snob, rich snob's son. They spend a lot of time on phones and they're the same species.

June: Should've seen that coming.

Della's group are just as surprised.

Della: Whoa…I did not see that coming?