Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 3

Huey finds himself in the fight of his life against Maleficent and Pete's hulking heartless in order to save Violet who is restrained midair and Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Launchpad, April, May, June, Sora, Riku and Kairi who are trapped in the barrier on the cliff connected to the platform. Boiling lava continues to rise up the dome and geyser of flames continuously erupts as a result of the increasing heat and intensity.

He and Violet are still badly bruised and covered in tatters and dirt from their battles and the challenge.

Huey was knocked down and his lance was stuck a couple of distances away. The Demon brings down its axe, prompting him to jump out of the way and get on his feet. He holds out his hand and re-summons his lance before taking aim at the Demon.

Huey: This is far from over yet!

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Episode (Terra-Xehanort boss music)

Party Member:

Huey

Information: Defeat the Demon Executioner and save Violet.

Huey charges at the Demon Executioner with a battle cry. The heartless unleashes a wave of flames that Huey slides underneath to dodge.

Huey: You missed me, jackass!

Huey runs up and leaps high in the air, making a beeline for the heartless. He smashes his Lindworm lance against its double-edged axe and this time they're even. Huey pushes against the Demon with all his strength and it's surprised that it's actually struggling to hold him back. Huey flips back and now charges again with a louder battle cry. He unleashes a barrage of upper and drop slices. He swings his lance left, right, up, down and in every direction he can slice with fierceness in his voice. The demon is forced to keep stepping back to parry Huey's attack and finds it increasingly difficult to block when Huey jumps and unleashes a rapid flurry of thrusts faster than the blink of eye.

Sora: Whoa! Look at Huey go!

April: That's it Huey! You got him on the defensive!

Dewey: That's our bro!

Donald: Put more pressure on him Huey!

Della: Keep it up! The more he's forced into the defensive the more likely he is to slip up!

Huey unleashes more powerful slashes and when he finds an opening he delivers an upper slash that creates a cut across the Demon's chest and makes it stumble back a little. Then Huey aims his staff like a rifle, casting a Wateraza spell. A huge blast of water is shot out and engulfs the Demon, sending him back even further. With a shout of anger he smashes his axe against the platform, unleashing a tremor of earth that heads straight for Huey who jumps out of the way to dodge and then uses his lance like a javelin to leap higher off the ground, avoiding another deadly slice. Huey bounces off the top of his helmet which forces his head down a little and irritates it.

Huey: Hey Scarface! It turns to see Huey on a boulder making faces at it. Over here stupid!

A blast of fire is shot and Huey leaps off the boulder and runs past slicing the leg of the Heartless making it grunt in pain and forces it to one knee.

Louie: GO NERD!

Scrooge: That Hulked-out Hooligan is getting sloppy!

Lena: Now that's the right way to smack talk

Huey gets in front with his lance and prepares to strike. He ducks a slice from the axe that cuts a boulder in half and then jumps to the side when the demon launches a vertical slice.