Lets get Dangerous Part 5

Gosalyn groans in exhaustion as she begins slowly opening her eyes. She fully opens them to find herself looking at a white ceiling. When she lifts herself up she finds herself lying on some sort of hospital bed. Gosalyn is still wearing her bra, trouser and boots but her stomach and arms are covered in bandages, her bruised and burnt face had been plastered and her forehead was also wrapped in bandages. She looks around the white hospital-like room she's in.

Gosalyn: Where am I? Her injuries spur up and she shouts, clutching her stomach in pain. Ah! My ribs! Am I in some sort of hospital!?

Darkwing: You could say that.

Gosalyn looks to see Darkwing sitting on a chair next to her bed.

Gosalyn: Darkwing!?

Darkwing: You're in the medical room of my hideout. It's where I usually come to bandage myself up. How are you feeling kid?

Gosalyn: Gosalyn holds her head in pain. My head hurts. It feels like I got flattened by a steamroller. How long have I been out?

Darkwing: 5 nights.

Gosalyn: What happened to me?

Darkwing: Let it sink in, it'll come back to you.

Gosalyn: Gosalyn thinks for a bit and then gasps. That's right! I remember! I was fighting Liquidator, Megavolt and Quackerjack in hopes of beating them up but… She tearfully looks down saddening. …Instead, I was the one who got beaten up. I had my butt kicked. I didn't stand a chance.

Darkwing I did try to warn you. These versions of the Fearsome Four may be based from their TV counterparts but they are much deadlier and realer in every meaning of the word.

Gosalyn: She guiltily turns to Darkwing. You…you were right Darkwing…I never should've charged in like that. This isn't a TV show but I was too caught up in my own fantasies to realize that. I'm so sorry…I'm sorry I ran off like that.

Darkwing: Darkwing kindly places a hand on her shoulder. What matters right now is that you're safe. It's alright.

Gosalyn: How did I end up here?

Darkwing: Well…after you ran away Launchpad and I searched all over for you and Dewey. We managed to knock out all the villains and get you both to safety for some medical help. There was a lot to work on. You two were covered in a lot of bruises and electrical burns.

Gosalyn: You saved my life…again. Um… She gives a grateful smile. …Thank you.

Darkwing smiles back but Gosalyn gasps, realizing she forgot someone.

Gosalyn: Wait! Where's Dewey!?

Launchpad: Well… _They look to Launchpad sitting by another bed.* Let's just say he's seen better days.

Gosalyn gasps to see Dewey with his clothes off and his entire body wrapped in bandages and his forehead plastered. She gets off her bed, almost collapsing and forcing herself to use support to help her stand. She limps over to Dewey's bedside, looking at his injured body in tears and guilt.

Gosalyn: Ohmygosh…is he?

Launchpad: He's still alive…but barely.

Darkwing: Luckily, those arrows missed his vital organs. He's just badly wounded right now. Launchpad used a special medicine to heal some of your major injuries. Though Dewey, looks like he took the worst of it.

Gosalyn: He did…this was all my fault… She begins to cry again. I-I dragged him into this, we got into an argument and I said so many things. He tried to lead me but instead I acted like a moron by charging blind and completely ignored him. He got like this because he was trying to protect me! I never should've ran off, this is all my fault! I'm so sorry, Dewey!