Louie's Seventeen Part 3

As for Donald and Daisy the both of them are still struggling to get out of Daisy's purse straps, grunting as they do.

Daisy: Almost. Almoooosst. Donald accidentally causes them to drop down much to Daisy's annoyance. Oh, just sit still!

They begin pushing each other off and eventually get out of their predicament. Daisy stumbles to the side and Donald rolls to the other side, his neck hitting the floor and cracking his voice box. As a result he has an electric spasm and the voice box is spat out, getting destroyed in the process. Donald pants and breathes a sigh of relief, his voice returned to normal.

Donald: Phew! Glad that nightmare's over.

Daisy: Well, your next one is about to begin.

Donald widens his eyes in terror, getting in on his knees to turn to Daisy who has her head bent down against his face furiously and vehemently staring at him with her teeth and fist clenched. Donald reels back a little with a nervous chuckle.

Donald: Uh… hiya toots! I… uh… like your new look.

Daisy: DONALD FAUNTLEROY DUCK! The loudness prompts Donald to stand against the wall in fear as Daisy gets closer. WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

Donald: Daisy, I can explain!?

Daisy: Are you trying to get me fired?!

Donald: What?! No! Why would you think that?!

Daisy: You conned your way into the party just so you, Panchito and Jose can play and make it to the IT-list, didn't you?!

Donald: Well, yeah…but I…

Daisy: And because of your scheme, we're trapped in this elevator and now I'm gonna get fired! All because of you and your bands idiotic band!

Now Donald is furious and angrily grits his teeth. This isn't the Daisy he loves at all, this is the same brat from his college years that wouldn't let him explain his reasons behind anything and always made hurtful accusations and insults towards him because of it. Well, he wasn't going to have it anymore. He wants to speak to the real Daisy, not the spoilt brat who broke his heart thousands of time in the past. Before he would never talk back to Daisy but now he's going to stand up for himself.

He angrily presses his against Daisy's face, much to her surprise as she reels back.

Donald: That's not true at all! Me, Panchito and Jose needed a gig!

*Daisy pushes him off and they vehemently glare at each other with their teeth clenched.€

Daisy: And you thought sabotaging the party would be that gig?!

Donald: NO! Louie and the rest of us just thought it would be a good way to get the Three Caballeros up and running again whenever we're not busy at the castle!

Daisy: And you didn't realize that you could've gotten me fired?!

Donald: That was never my intention Daisy!

Daisy: Then what was?! You, our friends, our family and even my own nieces are trying to sneak yourselves in here just for your selfish desire to start a band gig!

Donald: SELFISH! GO LOOK IN A MIRROR!

Daisy: HOW DARE YOU! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO SNUCK IN HERE WITHOUT GETTING INVITED TO CARRY OUT A SCHEME WITHOUT CARING ABOUT THOSE WHO WORKED HARD TO MAKE THIS GOOD ENOUGH FOR MISS GLAMOUR AND THAT YOU COULD'VE CAUSED US TO LOSE ALL OUR JOBS BECAUSE OF YOUR BAND'S DUMB PLAN!

Donald: DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF PANCHITO AND JOSE! I WASN'T TRYING TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE AT ALL! AND FOR THE RECORD I DIDN'T COME HERE JUST TO START UP MY BAND! THAT WASN'T MY ONLY REASON FOR COMING TO THIS STUPID PARTY!