The Trickening

It's the spookiest time of the year…Halloween! The night when people dress up in costumes and kids go trick-or-treating in search of candy… or pulling pranks and that's what the Duck Boys, Duck Girls and Team Magic intend to do today.

They're all dressed in costumes.

Dewey is dressed as Darkwing Duck.

Huey is dressed as Gizmoduck.

Webby is dressed in a demonic costume based on Balor, Demon King of the evil eye.

Violet is dressed as a scientist. She wears a purple lab coat and a pair of goggles.

May is dressed in an orange Hawaiian shirt and a brown cowgirl's hat.

April is dressed as an actual cowgirl. She wears black skirt, black tights & webbed boots, yellow sweater, brown vest and a hat with a yellow band and bow attached to it.

June is dressed as a girl rockstar. Two lightning bolts painted above her eyes, she wears a black vest with skeletons playing guitars, purple wrist bands, black and purple striped tights and black webbed boots.

The 7 kids make preparations for their Halloween adventure, getting supplies, strapping backpacks and a map.

Huey: This is it. One night, every house in town, and we'll score enough to last us all year. Suit up!

Huey shines a flashlight before putting on his visors. Dewey places his hat, mask and for some reason an eye patch on, Webby brings up her scary hood and the rest get their respective head wears on.

Huey: Blathering blatherskite, I love Halloween. The pageantry, the mischievous pranks, and of course the trick-or-treating. Yep, this will be the best Halloween ever.

Webby: So says I, Balor, demon king of the evil eye.

May: Everyone is confused. What?

Webby: The evil eye curse that plagued seventeenth century Europe?

They don't know anything about that, not even Violet and April.

Violet: I'm sorry, but I've never heard of such a thing.

April: Neither have I, and we're the smart ones.

Webby: Webby is clearly stoked and makes passionate gestures. The roots of Halloween, a day to disguise yourself to trick the demons or appease them with sweet treat offerings, a celebration of fear and conquering that fear.

Dewey: Dewey casually rests his hands behind his head. I'm Darkwing Duck on a pirate adventure.

Huey: And I'm Gizmoduck.

May: I'm a cowgirl on vacation.

Dewey and Huey fist-bump and then Dewey and May high-five as Webby drops her head in annoyance.

Webby: You're supposed to blend in with the monsters by wearing scary costumes.

Lena: Lena steps up from behind. Scary, like this?

They all look to see Lena dressed in the same outfit as Magica, only the dress goes above her ankle. The white parts of her hair are black, the pink highlight is purple, she wears black heeled-shoes and her feathers are light green.

She leans against the door frame as smirks at their surprised looks.

Lena: Boo.

April: Whoa…now that's scary.