Fight for Castle McDuck

We go to Scotland where Donald, Della, Scrooge, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena and Violet are at. Strangely, the mists of Dismal Down are departing and Webby narrates everything with a voice recorder.

Donald and the family are all wearing their secondary outfits.

Webby: Deep in the Heart of Scotland lies the ancestral home of Clan McDuck, a family whose name is synonymous with greatness. Magic mists keep the castle hidden out of time except for once every 5 years.

Scrooge: So, where are the mists!?

The family is stood right in front of Castle McDuck, once again appearing early and this time it has nothing to do with the Infinity Stones. Fergus and Downy exit the castle, the former and his son are in FOWL mood as Scrooge walks up pointing at Fergus.

Scrooge: Did you break it!?

Fergus: No! This magic castle is on the fritz! You gave us a lemon!

Scrooge and Fergus are stood growling at each other. Even though these two have made amends and are on good terms with one another now, especially considering their moments in the Moonvasion they can't help but keep arguing and blaming each other from time to time.

Webby: It's a typical homecoming as Scrooge and his father perform a traditional Scottish greeting ritual.

Downy: Downy quickly gets in between the both of them. Oh, let's just be thankful for this unexpected visit. Family hug!

Downy brings in both of them for a hug which they accept but Scrooge and Fergus are still glaring at each other. Webby walks up to Downy after releasing the men.

Webby: Downy McDuck, the matriarch of the family and keeper of its stories, what secrets does she hold?

Downy: Well, uh…

Violet and Lena are next to approach. Violet is in awe of the castle while Lena plainly has her arms crossed.

Violet: Fascinating! So this is castle McDuck, the ancestral home of Clan McDuck?

Downy: Indeed child. Inside our humble home are secrets of secrets and our family's most ancient history! If you love the topic of history then I think you'll enjoy this home.

Webby: Well, that's good because Violet here is a big fan of history.

Violet: Incorrect! I am not a fan of history. History is my life.

Lena: Boring… Violet gives Lena a glare. Who cares about dumb history? I just want to get to the part where we fight a monster.

Violet: You know adventure isn't always about fight monsters sister dear.

Lena: Lena is annoyed with the sarcasm in her voice. Based on my experience, I'd say it is always about fighting monsters, not learning lame history. And you know, life isn't always about history Vi.

Violet: Well, it's better than running around town and playing immature pranks with Llewellyn.

Lena: It's better than sleeping through you and Red giving us a history lesson and watching you read through books. Besides, there's nothing else to learn about this family. Clan McDuck is the greatest adventuring family in history.

Downy:* Downy laughs at that.* Oh come now, Lena, there's more to Clan McDuck than simply adventuring.

Webby: Yeah, Lena, there's so much more to learn about this family.

Lena: Well, next time you hear about a monster or artefact this family is probably hiding then let me know, because adventure is about treasure and monsters, not lame-o history or finding junk. We all know how this will play out, this is a normal visit at first, it turns into a treasure or monster hunt, and then we get into a ridiculous family feud and almost die at the hands of a monster.