The Last Adventure Part 1

Ducktales Intro Remix

It's a very special day, today. It's Webby Vanderquack's Birthday and a party was being held in Funzo's for her. A lot of friends and family have attended but surprisingly not everyone. Chip, Dale, Storkules, Selene, Penumbra, Ventus, Terra, Aqua and plenty of other friends haven't attended for some reason, despite showing up to Donald & Della, Huey, Dewey and Louie and Daisy's birthdays. (1) Something was off but no one noticed yet.

The ones who were at the party right now were Donald, Della, Daisy, Scrooge, Gladstone, Fethry, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, Beakely, Launchpad, April, May, June, Drake, Fenton, Officer Cabrera, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Gosalyn, Panchito, Jose, Xandra, Humphrey, Ari, Gyro, Manny, BOYD, Matilda, Downy, Fergus and even Goldie along with Sora, Riku and Kairi so it wasn't that bad, especially since Webby is having the time of her life.

Inside a Banner reads "Happy Birthday Webbigail Vanderquack!" and the place is decorated in balloons.

Funzo's robot play a song and Webby flips up, becoming giddy with excitement.

She runs past Gyro, Manny, Mickey, Riku watching BOYD whack a piñata. He does just that, whacking so hard some confetti sprays over Gyro, causing Mickey and Riku to laugh a little.

Sora and May were playing a video game together. Sora was playing and May was directing. When they win and move up a level they share a high-five.

Gosalyn and Lena are watching Dewey and Violet play against each other in Uke or Puke. Dewey was winning until Lena cheats by aiming a finger beam to make Violet play faster and score more points. The sisters share a high-five and Dewey glares at Lena for the dirty move. Webby giggles at them having fun.

April, Kairi, Minnie and June were sat down together having ice-cream and happily conversing. When Webby comes by Kairi happily offers the second cone she has in her hand and Webby joyfully takes it before sitting with them.

Fergus and Goofy were competing with one another in whack-a-mole. Goofy was winning until he accidentally bashes his face with the play hammer and knocks himself out. Fergus goes into comical rage when he fails to land a single hit, prompting Downy to calm him down.

Panchito and Jose were playing their instruments while Xandra was drinking some pep through a straw, leaning casually against a table.

Ari, Humphrey and Pluto were eating together.

Fethry just took a burger from Jane to eat and Webby runs over

Webby: Could I get a large cup "for water".

The mischievous look on Webby's eyes helps Jane know what Webby means and hands an empty cup. Webby whistles as she heads over to the machine and takes Pep instead of water, making Louie so proud he sheds tears.

Louie: That wasn't a cup of water!

Webby: I learned from the best!

She gives a wink before walking off. Scrooge, Matilda and Beakely are stood near the robots watching them skip by to her at her happiest.

Webby: MY VERY OWN BIRTHDAY AT FUNZO'S! How many coupons did you have saved up Uncle Scrooge!?

Scrooge: Oh…uh…well…

Beakely: He actually paid full price!

Webby was so shocked and touched by Scrooge paying full price for her he runs into him for a big hug. He's a little embarrassed but he returns it. Matilda teasingly places a hand on his shoulder.