The Last Adventure Part 7

Kingdom Hearts BBS – Ventus-Vanitas Boss Music

Back on Donald's side, Scrooge reads the entire documents in an attempt to buy time much to Bradford's impatience.

Bradford: Can we hurry this along?

Scrooge: If I'm going to sign my life away I'm going to read the fine print. He continues reading and takes out his spectacles. Oh, a smudge on my spectacles, sorry. Gonna have to go home, get my backups.

Bradford: Enough stalling!

Bradford brings out the sword and unleashes a blue electric blast that explodes in front of Scrooge, stopping in him in place and he fearfully turns to his impatient former CEO.

Bradford: You need some incentive, perhaps the life of your most trusted ally.

Bradford looks to Donald and the other ducks tied up. Bradford walks behind each other of them and they turn away, bracing themselves to be picked. The Buzzard stops right behind Donald and holds him above the Solego Vortex, causing the mage to scream in fear.

Everyone: DONALD!

Bradford: What will it be Scrooge, Adventure or your Family? You have till the count of 5. 1…

Bradford was about to let go…Scrooge is reluctant to sign away his life of adventure but seeing that it's the only way to save his nephew he gives in.

Scrooge: Alright, I'll do it.

Donald: NO! DON'T! Find a way out! You can beat him!

Scrooge: It's not worth the risk lad.

Scrooge gets out his pen, signing his name on the Papyrus of Binding. The contract flies around Scrooge drawing a ring that telepathically lifts him in the air. Gold chains fly out the Papyrus and ensnare the elderly duck. Donald, Della, Gladstone, Fethry and Beakely could only watch in horror. Bradford had done it…he's forced Scrooge to stop adventuring for the rest of his life.

Bradford: I did it! The great Scrooge McDuck, now only a poor old man. Scrooge is set down, ensnared in invisible chains. Normally, I wouldn't indulge in petty villainy…but since this is a…special occasion.

Della: NO! Stop it! My uncle signed his life away! You had a deal!

Bradford: I've defeated the Great Scrooge McDuck. And now I will eliminate the great Donald Duck, assuring my victory once and for all. And like I said…since this is a special occasion I suppose I can accept one maniacal laughter.

Proving himself a villain once and for all Bradford drops Donald. The Mage of Thunder screams as he falls to his doom to the vortex.

Scrooge: NOOO!

Della: NOOOOOO!

Bradford gives off his first evil and maniacal laugh but the moment of victory only lasted for 2 seconds.

Donald: Ow!

Bradford: Ow?

Scrooge: Ow?

Those were not the sounds of Donald getting erased from existence. Instead those were the sounds of Donald comically bumping his head after the vortex gets deactivated. Donald climbs out and comically drops off the sphere.

Everyone looks to see Huey, Louie, Lena and Violet smirking and stood with Ludwig, Matilda, Gyro and Gandra, using their technical expertise to hack and deactivate the vortex. Huey and Violet grin at the Buzzard.