Louie's Seventeen Part 1

It's a bright day in Duckburg. Daisy has dropped of April, May and June in McDuck Manor while she carries out her job in Duckburg as Emma Glamour's assistant. Unfortunately, her boss is a snob who gives no respect to Daisy and she's been spending so much time trying to impress her that she doesn't make time for her nieces anymore, much to their heartbreak. And it isn't just them, her negligence has also affected a certain boyfriend of hers.

In McDuck Manor, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, April, May, and June are sat together in the living room watching the episode where Darkwing Duck is fighting Paddywhack possessing Quackerjack's doll, Mr Banana Brain.

Darkwing: He aims his gas gun at the doll. Suck gas you perfidiously possessed plantain!

He blasts away and the kids smile in excitement at the episode.

Louie: Never stops being cool.

Lena: You said it.

The female triplets smile at the Duckburg Six.

April: Thanks for setting this up everyone.

May: Yeah, it's really nice hanging with you guys.

Violet: The feeling is mutual.

June: Yeah, better than what's been happening recently.

The Duck Girls frown in sadness, concerning Dewey and the rest.

Huey: April, May, June what's wrong?

The female triplets sigh with a hint of anger and mostly sadness.

May: It's Aunt Daisy and her new job with Emma Glamour.

Lena: Emma Glamour?

Violet: I'm sorry, who's that?

Huey: She's a famous global tastemaker…

Dewey: Who appears every once a year…

Louie: To post her annual IT list, which makes anything famous around the planet.

May: That's all accurate, except you guys are missing out one thing. Glamour is a stuck-up snob and Aunt Daisy has been her personal assistant for 2 months now.

April: Ever since Aunt Daisy got her new job, she's been super busy.

June: Yeah, she's obsessed with trying to impress "Emma Glamour," such a stuck-up dunderhead.

May: And she never spends time with us anymore. After our mom died, she was all we had left. But now she seems to care more about this stupid job of her than she does about us…her own nieces. She keeps dumping us here now and although we like spending time with you guys we really miss Aunt Daisy.

Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, and Violet give them sympathetic looks when they see April, May and June on the brink of tears.

Dewey: I'm sorry you guys have to go through that.

Huey: It was kinda similar with us and Uncle Donald, but we knew that he took all those jobs just trying to make a living for us.

Louie: But he was always able to spend time with us in the end.

Lena: Don't worry you three; I'm sure Daisy will come to her senses eventually.

Webby: We're always here for you, you know.

Violet: We are all friends after all.

April, May, and June smile gratefully in response to the kind expressions aimed at them.