New Gods on the Block

It's a stormy day in Duckburg, illuminating the failure the Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet and Scrooge just suffered in trying to get the Helmet of Hingis Khan after a lack of cooperation and teamwork caused this mission to fail. Everyone bursts in through the door crosstalking.

The kids and Scrooge are wearing their secondary outfits and hairstyle.

Dewey: I told you to Dewey this!

Webby: What if we'd just work together!?

Huey: How was I supposed to know they could change directions mid-swing!?

Lena: Why didn't want anyone tell me they were immune to magic!

Violet: Why were we not an actual team today!?

Louie: I just wasn't greedy enough!

Donald and Della smash open the door (wearing their secondary outfits), revealing a "CONGRATULATIONS" banner and they fire cannons full of confetti, screaming with joy.

Donald & Della: YEAH/HOORAY!

Della: Another victory for the world's greatest adventurers!

Donald: And you didn't need our help! Let's celebrate! He brings out Moonlander guns. WOO-HOO! Donald joyfully fires lasers up the air. Penumbra, lent me two of these.

Della: Love the enthusiasm Don!

They high-five but sadden when they notice the kids' sullen look and Scrooge walking in with no treasure.

Donald: Uh…

Della: Where's the helmet?

Scrooge: The mission was a failure.

Donald and Della walk in the sitting room to see the kids miserably sat around the couch and Scrooge stood near the window being pelted by rain groaning with his arms crossed. The twins approach grinning.

Donald: Don't worry, kids; this is just a minor setback.

Violet: If it's so minor why's Scrooge of all people upset?

Della: The rare failed Scrooge adventure. First comes wallowing…

Scrooge: Decades of searching…

Della: Then anger…

Scrooge: Bah! Who wants a dumb helmet anyway!?

Della: Then he shakes it off…

Donald: And does his usual rant.

Scrooge: I'll show those malignant meal worms or my name isn't…

Original Three: SCROOGE MCDUCK!

Donald: See, kids, there's nothing to worry about. Whenever he fails an adventure he complains and wallows but then comes up with a new plan to succeed next time.

Della: Exactly. Scroogie will come up with a new plan and you guys will get that helmet.

Webby: The kids become confident again. Aunt Della's right! Every setback is an opportunity for our team to grow!

Scrooge: Grow the team? That's it! If our team couldn't handle this one we simply expand the team with better people?

Lena: Now they all worry. Expand?

Louie: Better people?

Scrooge: Just different, more experienced adventures that can help us handle this one. Two heads are better than one.