Tales of The Duck Couple Part 2

Speaking of which, Donald and Daisy are panting and sweating like mad as they stand opposite of each other, scratched, bruised, and ruffled, Daisy more so than Donald (her forehead a little red from the headbutts) since it's clear he's stronger and the superior fighter.

Donald: You… had enough?!

Daisy: I can…do this all day you dumb duck?!

Donald: Don't call me that you pathetic spoilt brat!

Daisy: Why don't you shut up?!

Donald: I don't have to listen to you! You're just a stuck-up, snobbish, brat!

Daisy: Well you're nothing more than selfish, quacked-up, brainless IDIOT!

In an act of blind anger Donald tackles Daisy and pins her against the wall, almost chocking her.

Donald: You're the selfish one! He slugs her in the face.

Daisy: OW! At least I'm not brainless and disrespectful! YOU'RE A BIG JERK!

Donald: THAT IS TRUE!

Daisy: YOU HAVE NO RESPECT!

Donald: THAT IS ALSO TRUE!

Daisy: And you're a thief who tried to steal my stage pass for your own selfish desires!

Donald: YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ME! I ONLY WANTED TO PERFORM BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO LISTEN TO ME! I WANT TO BE HEARD OUT!

Daisy: Daisy's anger is immediately replaced with surprise. What…?

Donald: Donald shouts at the top of his lungs. KEEP CALLING ME A QUACKED UP, BRAINLESS IDIOT LADY!? YOU JUST WANNA LAUGH AT ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

Daisy: B-but I wasn't laughing at-!

Donald: YOU THINK I'M SOME SORT OF STUPID THING! YOU THINK I'M A FREAK!

Daisy is increasingly horrified as she watches tears well up and leak out of his eyes.

Daisy: I never called you such an awful thing, I was-!

Donald: WELL, I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN! I DIDN'T ASK TO BE GIVEN AN UGLY VOICE THAT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE A QUACKING DUCK AND TO BE BULLIED, TORMENTED AND ABUSED BY OTHERS OVER AND OVER AND BE TREATED LIKE A FREAK! LIKE…SOME LITTLE MONSTER!

Daisy: Daisy couldn't help but feel scared and sympathetic. I never called you any of those!

Donald: YOU CALLED ME A QUACKED UP, BRAINLESS, IDIOT! After taking a couple of rasping breaths he reels back his fist. Let's see if you're still calling me that after 5 punches to the face!

Daisy couldn't fight back as Donald relentlessly punched her 5 times in the face. Daisy shouts in pain with each punch and that turns into a loud scream when she's punched in the nose. Donald face contorts in horror after the 5th punch, realizing what he's just done and how far he just. He moves back and releases Daisy. She writhes on her tail feathers, holding her nose in pain and when she lets go Donald sees a little blood seeping out and tears if pain.

Donald: Oh no…what have I done!? He gets out a tissue and tries to wipe the blood off as well as keep it in while in panic. I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I NEVER MEANT TO DO THAT! I-!

Daisy: It's fine! It's fine…I'm okay…

Daisy takes the tissue and manages to keep the blood in as Donald nervously steps back. She gives her future boyfriend a nervous and guilty look.

Daisy: Um…thank you…

Donald: Donald rubs his arm in guilt, shame and sorrow. I'm really, really sorry. I never meant to hurt you or yell at you like that! I don't know what happened, I…!