The Last Adventure Part 3

Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry arrive back from their shopping; a lot of luggage has been tied to the car and is sat with Daisy and their cousins at the back.

Donald is rocking his favoured blue sailors outfit and Daisy is wearing her trademark purple outfit. Gladstone plays with some new jewellery and wears a crown he found and Fethry looks at his phone. Della crosses her arms at her brother with lowered eyebrows.

Donald: What? It's a classic.

Della: And the cheapest thing on the rug.

Daisy: Oh, lighten up Della, we're gonna go on vacation soon. We might as well dress for the occasion.

Donald: Exactly.

Daisy: They all smile. I'd say we made quite a haul today.

Della: We sure did.

Gladstone: Don't you mean you all made quite a haul and I had to pay for everything.

Fethry: Well, you're the rich one, so you were the natural choice. Besides, you got something out of it too. Where'd you get all that jewellery…and the crown?

Gladstone: Oh, well I purchased a simple emerald and then I was showered with these amazing new jewellery and crowned the 100th customer. Donald, Della and Daisy all deadpan at him. What? I may not be that reliant on my luck anymore but I can't help it if it randomly activates and I'm rewarded out of nowhere.

Donald: Uh huh…sure. By the way Fethry, how's that decryption program going?

Fethry: It's almost done. In about an hour I'll finally know all of Mrs B's secret and possibly Webby's connection to FOWL.

Daisy: Are you sure we should be doing this? This just sounds wrong.

Della: Ah, don't worry about it Daisy. I'm sure once we help Mrs B she'll forget about the whole thing and we can have a good laugh about it.

Donald: It's time Mrs B told us the truth. We all promised in the family that we wouldn't keep any big secrets from each other anymore.

Gladstone: You mean like the secret you and Daisy tried to hide from Della.

Della glares at the Duck Couple and they sheepishly chuckle.

Daisy: Well…that's more of a petty secret than a bombshell.

Della: Not telling me that you two were planning on moving out sounds like a bombshell to me. Don, I know you and Daisy earned a relaxing trip on the world but won't you miss all this. Don't you wish we could go on one last adventure?

Donald: Of course I'll miss all this, that's why I'll come back in around a year.

Daisy: And we'll make sure to stay in contact with all of you. It won't be forever, Della we promise.

Fethry: You guys adventure a lot, right? I'm sure you'll run into each other every now and then.

Della: I guess. She smiles. If this is what you both really want, then I'll support you all the way.

Gladstone: Same here. Fethry: Me too.

Donald & Daisy: Thanks you guys.

Donald: Nothing can stop me from going on this vacation.

As if on cue Dewey and Louie burst up to the window in panic.

Dewey: The clones are gone, they busted out!

Louie: Webby is missing, maybe kidnapped or worse!

Donald just shuts the window on them much to their dismay.