Lets get Dangerous Part 4

Saint Canard is in chaos after the Fearsome Four's arrival and Bulba revealing his true colours. The city had been cut off from Duckburg because Bushroot's massive vines had engulfed the centre pillar of the bridge. Gizmoduck and the police are fighting off the vines but it's a massive struggle as Bushroot standing on the top digs deeper and sends more vines to attack. Owlson reports the news in her office.

Owlson: Saint Canard! I…can't believe I'm about to say this. An inter-dimensional rift has opened, allowing 4 supervillains from an old TV show to wreak havoc.

Team Darkwing was watching the news on WANDA.

Owlson: I urge citizens to stay in their homes. Our police forces are overwhelmed but f I understand one of Darkwing Duck's multiple catchphrases correctly "when there's trouble you call DW." Darkwing, Saint Canard is calling you now! We need a hero!

Dewey, Launchpad and Gosalyn look to their leader sat in his seat seemingly looking down in contemplation as he absorbs the situation and villains he must face.

Gosalyn: Alright, Darkwing, what's the play?

Launchpad: DW's been waiting for this moment his whole life?!

Dewey: This is what you've been training for! You wanted some crime to fight and I say you've found your calling! So what's the plan DW? Are we gonna charge out there to heroically take on the enemy.

Gosalyn: She points at Dewey. Ooh! I like that plan!

Darkwing: Darkwing turns his seat. Well, after careful deliberation and strategising I've come to a well researched conclusion. We…are DOOOOOOMMMED!

He runs around flapping his arms and trips down on his face. Unless he can pull himself together…they really are all doomed.

WANDA: Well, that doesn't inspire confidence.

A couple seconds later Dewey and Gosalyn pull the panicked Darkwing up and throws him back onto his seat for Gosalyn to literally slap sense into him.

Gosalyn: Get a hold of yourself man!

Dewey: Dude, don't go Gladstone on us!

Gosalyn: He's right…whatever he meant by that…the city's in trouble, my grandpa's still missing, you said you wanted more crime to fight!

Darkwing: Yeah! But those are Supervillains! They got Superpowers and everything!

Incoming call from Wanda: The screen reveals Fenton under his Gizmoduck Armour.

Fenton: Darkwing, this is Fenton. I've been going over-

Darkwing: Yeah, we're kind of busy right now, can we call you back?

Fenton: Oh, yeah, sure.

Outside…

Gizmoduck: I'm flex-

Gizmoduck screams in pain as the vines that have ensared him are stretching him out from both sides.

Now Launchpad is beginning to lose his cool as he walks over to the railing.

Launchpad: Oh, this is my fault! Every day I wake up and wish that the Darkwing Duck TV show was real and today that wish came true!

Darkwing in panic tugs on Launchpad's coat.

Darkwing: Why have dreams when they can all turn into nightmares!

The kids deadpan at what they're witnessing.

Dewey: And we're supposed to be the kids?

Gosalyn: Tell me about it.

Dewey and Gosalyn respectively try to separate them and manage to succeed.