Lets get Dangerous Part 2

Launchpad is driving the McDuck Limousine across the bridge from Duckburg towards the city of St Canard, a metropolis of crime and the new home of the relocated Drake Mallard AKA…the one and only Darkwing Duck! Inside the limo were Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Dewey (sitting up front with LP), Huey and Louie. All of them were in their primary outfit and looks, Launchpad is wearing his chaueffeur outfit and Daisy is wearing her tertiary outfit and looks. It was an eerie night, perfect for Launchpad to creepily narrate their adventure.

Launchpad: This is the city of Saint Canard a metropolis overrun with the worst kind of crime, super crime, but a purple protector stands alone, dutifully watching for…

Dewey: Oncoming traffic!

Dewey points out and they all shout when a truck is on a collision course with them. Dewey quickly steers them out of the way and they shout in horror. They're all in awkward positions, Donald, Scrooge and Louie tied up in their seatbelts and the rest comically hanging on tight.

Scrooge: Sorry, Bradford, bit of unexpected turbulence, all fine now.

Everyone straightens out and calms down as Bradford on a screen next to Huey and Louie is not happy.

Bradford: All would be better if you weren't wasting time and money on this trip, after that string of accidents our research facility is a lost cause.

Scrooge: Dr Bulba may be a bit unorthodox but his lab is cutting edge. If he says he's onto something big I trust him.

He crosses his arms sternly as the rest converse.

Donald: Doctor Taurus Bulba is one of Saint Canard's brightest minds and top scientists, right? He's quite a famous man.

Della: You got that right, Don, along with his former lab partner/best friend Doctor Thaddeus Waddlermeyer. The both of them were working on something big until Waddlemeyer died in some sort of accident.

Daisy: You know, during my reporter days I once did an interview with Doctor Waddlemeyer, he was a very nice man.

Donald: Did he ever tell you what he was working on Daisy.

Daisy: No, he never really divulged any details about their project. He said it was something that would change the world for the better. Bulba pretty much said the same thing after his partner passed away. He wouldn't really give details on the project but he seemed like a nice guy, overall.

Huey: Huey presents a magazine of Bulba to Bradford. His latest project is supposed to be revolutionary!

Louie: Louie gets in the screen. And profitable!

Bradford: Reckless! Mr McDuck, Bulba's experiments are worthless pipe dreams. Better not to deal with him.

Scrooge: Scrooge has clearly had enough. Yes, fine. Thank you Bradford. He turns off the screen with his cane. Short-sighted old buzzard, there's no reward without a little risk. Bradford doesn't know how things work.

Daisy: He certainly is persistent when it comes to money, that's for sure.

Donald and Della lean their heads in front of Scrooge to mischievously whisper to each other.

Donald: If only that idiot decrepit old bird knew the pranks we've been playing on his as payback for shutting down the attempts to locate you in space.

The Twins bring out spray cans and snicker as Daisy and Scrooge roll their eyes.

Della: Next week, we're so putting that sourpussed scavenger's beak on fire with Jalapeño.