The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 1

During a peaceful night in Duckburg, Scrooge was humming a tune as he walked over to his desk holding a newspaper and tray of Nutmeg tea. He kick carelessly kicks a console away and sits down to read his newspaper.

When he hears the sounds of Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena and Violet screaming he looks to the television on with Legends of Legend Quest. He's suspicious to see an image of the Duckburg Six running for their lives from the one-eyed monster and what's stranger is their screams are coming from the screen.

Before he knew it the Duck Boys and Team Magic jumped right out of the screen and fearfully gathered together on the couch with Scrooge and the monster emerged too roaring in rage. Scrooge could only deadpan at the usual routine of danger and antics.

Lena: Lena is hugging onto Violet and kicking her foot. Get back!

Dewey: You'll never take us alive!

Scrooge: Let me guess: You started playing this video graphical game…

Huey: Legends of Legend Question.

Scrooge: And then someone made wish around Lena… Dewey waves his hand, admitting it was him. …And the game became real.

The monster shot a purple beam that cut the couch in half, prompting Scrooge to hide behind and the kids to jump out of the way. Noticing it deflected off the tray Scrooge rolls across his couch, grabbing the tray and deflecting the next beam sent at him, vaporizing the monster and ending the game. Dewey victoriously slides to the screen.

Dewey: GAME OVER!

Louie: BOO!

Lena gets up looking at her amulet in disdain as Webby comforts her.

Lena: Ugh…This amulet is ruining my life!

Webby: It's okay Lena; we'll just add playing video games to the list of things that trigger your magic.

Lena: Everything triggers my stupid magic.

Just as Webby writes down on a long list the amulet sends out a blast that destroys it much to their shock. Violet comes over, writing down on her own list.

Violet: Making lists…

She's shocked when that's destroyed too and Lena glares at her amulet.

Lena: Bad amulet! Bad!

Scrooge: You kids should know by now that nothing good has ever come from magic!

The elderly duck notices Dewey drawing a line across his throat, Huey shaking his head and Louie giving him the death glare. Webby glares at Scrooge like Louie while she and Violet comfort a hurt Lena.

Ever since the Moonvasion and all the Infinity Stones were separated Lena has been having difficulty controlling her magic. It activates in response to almost every trivial thing even though she doesn't will it too. A guilty Scrooge seeing that openly insulting magic means insulting Lena he tries to smooth things over.

Scrooge: Eh…except for you Lena, you're one of the good magical things I've dealt with.

Lena: Hey, I know I'm great; it's magic that's the problem.

Louie: The boys walk up smiling. Don't worry about it babe. We know you're having a hard time controlling your magic. It's not like you're turning that thing on, on purpose.

Huey: But you know it's weird; your amulet's been acting up like this since the aftermath of the Moonvasion when we split up all the Infinity Stones. Huey looks to Violet. Could removing the Reality Stone from the amulet have something to do with this Vi?