they'll find you (sr)

This chapter contains some topics that may be triggering to some people

This chapter contains some topics that may be triggering to some people. This may include kidnapping, violence, and mentions of rape. Read at your own risk.

You sat on a cold concrete floor, your weak body curled into a ball, trying to keep yourself warm. Your head pounded for the second day in a row. It was probably due to the massive abrasion on your forehead. All you could do was pray that the wounds that were scattered on your body wouldn't become infected from the filth of the cellar you'd been trapped in.

How could you have ever been so reckless? How could you think that you of all people would be able to subdue an unsub on your own? How could you have put yourself in this situation in the first place? Sure, Derek has warned you to stay close but you saw the opportunity to catch a killer. It turned out to be a trap- one you didn't see coming, not for a second.

You knew that your team members at the BAU would be all over this. They'd find you, whether it'd be too late or not- you didn't know. You imagined your husband, Spencer, finding your cold limp body. It hurt you to think about it, but it was the only thing you could focus on. You prayed that you'd get to see him once last time, it was the only thing getting you through this.

The metal door made an eerie sound as it was pushed open by the unsub. You knew he'd probably do to you what he'd done to the victims you studied on the jet. He was going to torture you, take advantage of you, stab you, and then he would discard you as if you were nothing but trash.

You were so exhausted, but you were the last person who wouldn't fight back no matter how weak he'd tried to make you. "They'll find you, you know? We always do." You spit as the man approached you, he laughed as he crouched down to you.

"Oh I'll look forward to it," he said dragging his knife up up your leg, and up your thigh. "But for now, I'll have my fun." He had said walking back to his tripod where he'd recorded everything he'd done to you so far.

"You sick, fucking, bastard." You spit as his hands traced your body, you turned your face away from his nasty breath. Your flushed cheek hitting the cool wall.

"That's not for me, babe." He said as he kissed your neck, "That's for your prick of a husband, Dr Reid is it?" He said with amusement in his voice.

You'd went to Spencer and Penelope months ago about the possibility of you having a stalker. There was weird gifts left at yours and Spencer's house. Everything from flowers, to pictures of you, to a vibrator. Never did you think that stalker would be connected to this case, that had been months ago.

Penelope had set up cameras all around your home, showing you how to access them when you were away on the job. Once the cameras had been set up, he'd went away. The gifts stopped.

Little did you know, he'd somehow be able to tap into the cameras despite Pen's efforts of putting cyber walls up on them. Here, plastered on the walls of the room were pictures of you, pictures of Spencer with graffiti drawn on only his. X's covered his eyes in nearly all of them. He'd even had photos and videos of intimate moments you shared with Spencer.