snowed inn (part 2) (s.r)

Your eyes fly open as you hear the booming voice that belongs to, none other than, Derek Morgan

"Lovebirds, seriously, wake up!" He shouts causing Spencer to stir under the weight of your body, loud knocks follow.

"Morgan, no." You hear Hotch scold, then you hear the bosses footsteps walking away from your room. Morgan still continues knocking.

You had slept on Spencer's chest the entire night,  not stirring once. You hadn't slept that good in a while. Spencer could've said the same things. Most of his nights were plagued with gruesome nightmares. Last night, there was none.

When you awoke his face was pressed against your sweaty forehead, and his arms were draped around your body holding you close to his body heat. Light snores escaped his lips, until Morgan banged his fists on the door finally causing him to stir awake.

"Morgan, if you bang on that door one more fucking time, so help me god." You said as you marched over to the door and flung it open glaring at your best friend in the process.

"Sorry, I thought the two of you- I don't know what I thought." He says timidly, peeking into the room. Spencer waves awkwardly from the bed, his hair sticking up every which way.

"Morning," Spencer chimes in.
"Good morning, pretty boy. Late night?" Morgan teases, chuckling deeply.

"Morgan." You say crossing your arms, giving him another glare. "Disappear. Now. We'll meet you in the lobby in twenty."

"Okay, alright." Morgan says throwing his hands up in surrender before slowly disappearing from his spot in front of the door.

You close the door before wandering back to the bed you shared with Spencer. His eyes meet yours for just a moment before they darted to everything around the room but you. "Spence," you begun to speak, and he looked up at you like he was going to be sick. He interrupted, "No, I need to get this out because if I don't say it now I don't think I ever will." He stood up running his hands down your forearms to your hands, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

You raise your brows queuing him to continue.

"Just answer this honestly, please?" Spencer asks, his eyes searching your own. He swallows hard, "have you ever thought about us together? Because for some reason, I spend every waking moment thinking of you. And I can't think of anything else, and it infuriates me." He causes your heart beat to speed up. You look from your hands to Spencer's honey colored eyes that are searching yours frantically.

"Spence, I'd be lying if I said I've never thought about you in that way." You blushed.

"Really?"

"Reid, it's not a secret that I've had a crush on you from the first day we met. Everyone knows."

"I didn't." He says looking disappointed.

"Now you know. I've always felt the same way about you."

Spencer finds himself staring at your lips. He does that thing where his tongue slides across his bottom lip before he pulls his lip between his teeth. It's like he's trying to stop himself from saying something.

"Can I... kiss you?" Spencer asks. Your heart literally skips a beat. He was so adorable, asking if he could kiss you. No one had ever asked you if they could kiss you, they'd just done it. "Yes." You whispered as Spencer rested his hand on your cheek, pulling you in so slowly. You could feel his hot breath against your lips, and the anticipation was killing you. Once his lips finally met yours, it'd been worth the pining over him for nearly two years.

He couldn't have had that much experience with kissing but he was amazing at it. He quickly learned that him softly biting your bottom lip earned little moans from you, and that egged him on.

He'd ever so slowly been pushing you until you were now against the wall, out of breath from the kiss. "Spence," you whispered. The sight of your now swollen lips drove him wild. "Kiss me again." You said, he did just that. It was a quick chaste kiss.

You slightly pouted when he'd pulled back. "We can't be late, or the team will definitely suspect something is up." He said, and he was right.

It was against the rules to date other bureau members, and for good reason. If it came to it, you'd tell Hotchner because he deserved to know. But you'd only shared one really extraordinary kiss...

"I'm going to get dressed real quick." Spencer said, and you nodded grabbing your clothing and heading to the bathroom where you quickly applied some makeup.

Once you stepped out, there Spencer stood in a suit and hold an extra cup of coffee for you. "Thank you." You kissed his cheek, grabbing your bag and then the cup of coffee before meeting the team in the lobby.