more than that (s.r)

AN: uhhhh

AN: uhhhh.... this one gets a little spicy. and it's my first time writing something like that so hopefully it doesn't suck...

—-

It was raining hard, the drops beating against the window of Spencer's bedroom. Your eyelids fluttered open to the sound of faint snoring escaping the sleeping agent next to you, and the sound of the storm outside. Sighing, you twisted under bed sheets to fully face him. You promised yourself you wouldn't give in to him, his sweet talking, or his insanely good looks- but here you lay naked, and in his bed.

You observed him for a moment, softly tucking a piece of his unruly brown hair behind his ear. Spencer was a sight to see. His lips were parted slightly, light snores continuing to escape them. His hair was sprawled out on the pillow case. You wished you'd be enough to keep him here, away from the evil outside that he had to witness everyday but that was something that'd probably never happen. He loved what he did for work.

You collect your clothing off the floor, also collecting one of Spencer's sweatshirts, and a pair of his boxers from the drawer to cover yourself with. The sweatshirt barely covers your ass but it's more comfortable then the dress from last night's date, and you don't have any extra clothes because you didn't expect to stay.

In the mirror you find yourself reminiscing last night. The first time you'd had sex. Your first time and it had been with Spencer. It made your pulse quicken thinking about it. How gentle he was, scared that he might hurt you. How romantic he could be without when trying.

Last night was your breaking point, it'd been weeks of back and forth between the two of you. It was mostly you trying to stay away from him, and failing miserably. You couldn't help that the only person you wanted to be around happened to be him.

Your own father had been an agent in the FBI, shot and killed in the field when you were just a teenager. Your mother had warned you about agents, they'd chose the field over you or their family, every time. And with that, you vowed when your father died that you would never think of infatuating yourself with anyone in that dangerous line of work. You wanted a husband who would be there with you on your good days, and bad days. You wanted the father of your children to be able to watch them walk the stage at graduation. You wanted someone to grow old with. You wanted someone who's life wasn't put at risk every time they stepped out the front door. However, that all changed when your father's former best friend, David Rossi, introduced you to his teammate Doctor Spencer Reid.

You had never believed in love at first sight until you laid eyes on Spencer. The tall, lanky, geeky FBI agent who was charming as hell. From the moment you were introduced you tried talking yourself out of falling in love with him, as if falling in love were a choice. The harder you tried to stay away, the harder Spencer tried to convince you to stay.

First it was coffee together before you separated for work. Then it was dinner in his apartment, and now it was apparently having sex with him. But it was so much more than just sex... it was him whispering how much I meant to him, telling me he'd always protect me. It was me resting my forehead against his to show I felt the same way about him.

Your mind flicked back to last night, Spencer's forehead pressed against your own and his large hands in your hair. "I adore you," he said in a whisper so low it sent shivers down your spine. I adore you was what you wanted to say back.

"Spence, I can't." You cried out, your hands on his chest.

"Can't, or won't?" His tone changed, he was so frustrated by you. You challenged him in ways no one ever had.

"Both." You said like the stubborn girl you were. Spencer chuckled under his breath.

"We can't be friends anymore." Spencer had said to you, and you immediately felt your heart shatter. This is what you wanted, you wanted him to just leave you alone your subconscious added in torturously. "I will always see you as more than that." He kissed your lips softly but it was you who deepened the kiss, and straddled Spencer's lap as you untied his tie...

The sound of his phone ringing from the other side of the closed door is what pulled you out of your thoughts. It was undoubtably work. You knew that.

"It's Reid." He said, sleep ridden in his voice. "I'll be right there," he sighed, sounding defeated. You opened the door and walked out into his bedroom.
Spencer's eyes met your apologetically, this is why we'd never work you remind yourself.

"y/n-" Spencer starts but you shake your head as he takes your hands into his.

"I know, go, they need you." You said, a lump in your throat. This was the part you couldn't stand about his job. That he could walk out that door and you'd never see him again and that worried you. You couldn't live your life like that.

"Say the words, and I swear to you I won't go." Spencer pleaded, he knew the conflict in your eyes but with tears brimming in your eyes you assured him to go.

"Go, really." You said.

Spencer quickly got dressed and packed his go bag, you went to the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee for the road. He came into the kitchen, quickly tying his tie, and tucking his shirt into his pants. "Promise me you'll be here when I get back." Spencer nearly begged, his eyes searching yours.

"Promise me that you'll be back." You countered, his eyes fell to his feet and then back to you. He couldn't promise that, he knew that you knew that.

"Stay as long as you want, I'll call you when I can." Spencer said quickly, tears in his eyes as he pressed the sweetest of goodbye kisses against your forehead. He went to grab his go bag on the barstool.

"Spence," you called out causing him to turn around.
"Be safe." You said, Spencer knew it wasn't possible but he could've swore his heart skipped a beat in that moment.

Spencer dropped his go bag and rushed over to you. He placed a kiss on either side of your face, and pulled your lips to his. Last night's kisses has been full of love, sweet and slow. This one was panicked, full of angst and frustration. Your hands grabbing at Spencer's clothes, his slightly pulling your hair.

"I love you." You had said, so casually as you both took a moment to catch your breath.

"Fuck it," Spencer had practically moaned before frantically unbuttoning his shirt. You helped. You quickly undid his belt, and unzipped his pants.

He ripped off his sweatshirt that you were wearing so easily before connecting your lips again. "Spence," you moaned as your finger tips gripped the edge of the marble countertops.

"We have to be quick, okay?" Spencer said his gaze searching your face for permission. You nodded, and right there in his kitchen he took you again.

His thrusts were hard, and fast. Explicit moans fell from both of your lips. "Spencer, fuck, harder." You cried out. Spencer followed instruction, and if it was any possible pumped in and out of you harder than before. It made you shutter, gripping onto his shoulder as he buried himself deep inside of you.

"I love you, so fucking much." Spencer said, as the both of you climaxed together. He fucked you through your orgasm, earning whimpers from you.

"I love you." You said connecting your lips once more before he gave one last thrust and then pulled out of you.

"God, I don't want to leave." He said as he pulled his pants up, and redressed himself. "I could do this all day with you."

"It's okay." You wiped the tears that had fallen from under your eyes. "Come back to me, yeah?"

Spencer nodded, placing one more kiss on your lips before disappearing out of the front door. That's when you'd started crying. You were too far gone now.